Remember my login 
Articles
Links Downloads News What's new
Showing news from 2006/4
NEWS
2006/04/28
   NuEnergy hardcore
Author: djleto  
NuEnergy has updated their release schedule with some new releases.

Audio (Real Audio):
NUNRG056
A: Kevin Energy & K Complex - Hands Up
AA: Kevin Energy, K Complex & Sharkey - Anna (Cube::Hard Remix)

RLNT023
A: Impact - Back In The Days
AA: Impact - Cocaine
AA1: Impact, Leigh Outrage & Denile - I Get A Rush

SW008
A: AMS - Check This Out
AA: AMS - Rock You
AA1: AMS - Check This Out (Impact & Resist Remix)

Reported by: djleto
2006/04/28
   Notoriusly amazing
Author: DJ Mole  
HHC.com members DJ Mole and djleto report that Notorious vinyl is making a re-launch of the label, we have the audio and information to check out:

Audio (Real Audio):

NOTV001
A: Marc Smith - Gravity
AA: Marc Smith - Wot Da ****
AA1: Marc Smith - Thik N Fast

Notorius vinyl

Click to discuss this resource
2006/04/26
   Live radio shows
Our radio counter still might be on the fritz but the tunes certainly aren't, after a few minor problems with the stream we are green light for this week of live material.

The UK hardcore show will be back next week.

Start time for week starting April 26th 2006:
Times are as follows:
England:
Wed: 1:00pm - 3:00pm - DJ Silver
Wed: 11:00pm - 3:00am - NAHM

Sydney:
Wed: 10:00pm - 12:00am - DJ Silver
Thur: 6:00am - 10:00pm - NAHM

Los Angeles:
Wed: 5:00am - 7:00am - DJ Silver
Wed: 3:00pm - 7:00pm - NAHM

New York:
Wed: 8:00am - 10:00pm - DJ Silver
Wed: 6:00pm - 10:00pm - NAHM

Tokyo:
Wed: 9:00pm - 11:00pm - DJ Silver
Thur: 8:00am - 12:00pm - NAHM
2006/04/26
   Lethal Theory release information with audio
Joey Riot & DJ Kurt present a brand new record label called Lethal Theory Records. The boys have sent across the first release information with audio. Check it out.

Audio (MP3):
Lethal Theory Records #1
A1: Joey Riot - Do we need the music (Sy & Unknown Remix)
B1: DJ Kurt - The new shit
B2: Joey Riot - Do we need the music (Original mix)

Lethal Injection 1

2006/04/24
   Fracus - Almost Over
Fracus of DFM Records has posted a clip of a forthcoming track with co-produced with Gavin G. Check it out:

Audio (MP3):
Fracus & Gavin G - Almost Over (Feat. Lisa Abbott)
2006/04/20
   Impact Breath again - MasterWax 10 (MWX010)
We have an updated on-sale date for MasterWax Records release 10 (MWX010), the release will be on general sale May 2nd 2006 with some stores (including Shop.HappyHardcore.com) having it the previous week.

MasterWax Records previous releases include the massive, Bang - til' the day, Misono - Konomana, Scott Brown - I'm Feeling, Gammer - Into Darkness, Impact & Fade - Guiding light, with remixes from UFO, Luna-C, Scott Brown, Kaos, Chucky, Uraken, Impact. MasterWax Records launched in 2001 and is owned and operated by DJ Silver of HappyHardcore.com.

Audio (MP3):
MWX010
A: Impact - Breath Again (2006 mix)
B: Impact - Shine on me

MWX010 - May 2nd 2006!

2006/04/19
   M8 April edition + massive 5 page hardcore feature in May edition
As big supporters of the global Hardcore scene, dance music bible - M8 Magazine Eincludes an awesome '15 Years In Hardcore' supplement with this months April 2006 issue. A necessity for everyone who loves hardcore.

FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 15 years of madness: Scott Brown shares some of the most memorable moments from his impressive career
- Hardcore Euphoria: M8 offers the chance for an aspiring spinner to DJ at Hardcore Euphoria in London
- The history of clubwear: A journey through the hilarious timeline of hardcore fashion, and the chance of winning £250 of kinky clubbing gear

INTERVIEWS INCLUDE:
- Hixxy: "I would have likes to have been a school teacher"
- Slipmatt: "I have had my inebriated moments with all sorts of silly wigs and things"
- Dougal: "They say that hardcore will never die"
- Sharkey: "My mum even came out raving, and I got wrecked"

And things just get better, next months issue (May 2006) M8 magazine will present a massive 5 page hardcore feature on hardcore music, including interviews with all of the top labels and artists involved in the scene!

To purchase the magazine, surf through to www.m8magazine.com and click onto the 'BUY NOW' button, which is in the upper-middle of the homepage.

M8 Hardcore!

2006/04/19
   Hardcore Reunited vol.2 DJ's
News from Hecttech records today has the DJ's mixing the new Hardcore Reunited vol.2 album from Rumour records as Druid B2B Geos crew feat MC Marley (CD1), Devastate B2B Marc Smith (CD2) and DJ UFO (CD3). The release date is been set for July 2006.

In comparison Hardcore Reunited vol.1 was a triple CD released September 2005 mixed by DJ's Slipmatt, Devastate and Fracus.

Hardcore Reunited vol.1

2006/04/19
   Server move complete
If your reading this, your on out new server, the handover went without a hitch (touch wood), just a few minor problems that didn't cause much of a problem were solved quickly.

Everything will be announced shortly on the changes, but in short you should notice a major speed increase in the site loading :)
2006/04/19
   HappyHardcore.com radio live
After the server move were back, live shows are as follows for this week, out counter might be not working but the stream and chat room are pumpin like never before :)

UK Hardcore show with DJ Myers and Scott Devotion, the following day DJ Silver from Tokyo, and rounding the week NAHM with special guests the Blizzard Boyz!

Start time for week starting April 17th 2006:
Times are as follows:
England:
Tues: 12:00pm - 3:00pm - The UK Hardcore show

Sydney:
Tues: 9:00pm - 12:00am - The UK Hardcore show

Los Angeles:
Tues: 4:00am - 7:00am - The UK Hardcore show

New York:
Tues: 7:00am - 10:00am - The UK Hardcore show
Wed: 8:00am - 10:00pm - DJ Silver

Tokyo:
2006/04/18
   UK Dance new release
DJ Force has sent over information and audio for the next installment in the UK Dance releases. We have created some clips for everyone to checkout. We also have the artwork from UK Dances M8 magazine (April 2006) to check out.

This is a new track / different track, not to be confused with Bang!'s track Break of Dawn on Next Generation Records.

Audio (MP3):
UKD2003
A: Force & Jack Speed feat. Lisa Abbott - Break of Dawn (Original hardcore mix)
AA: Force & Jack Speed feat. Lisa Abbott - Break of Dawn (Scott Brown remix)

UK Dance's M8 advert - Click for larger view

2006/04/17
   We're on the move
Update: If your reading this, your on the new server and all is (hopefully) well.

HappyHardcore.com for the next few days will be on the move, we are upgrading the servers that the site runs to help serve everyone better.

This wont effect most people but it does require the site to be not fully functional for a little to make sure we can sync between the servers and all data is transferred. You might notice a moving notice that will be up from anywhere from 30 mins to 48 hours depending on your local internet service provider, (for 90% of you this will be 1-2 hours). This notice will start tomorrow.

All regular radio shows will be in full operation tomorrow and we are expecting no problems (touch wood).
2006/04/14
   New Next Generation and Blatant Beats
Next Generation Records and Blatant Beats have updated their release schedule and posted audio on their upcoming bits. Check it out.

Audio (Real Audio):
NG059
A: Impact & Nemesis - Blown Away (Orignal)
AA: Impact & Nemesis - Blown Away (Vagabond Rmx)

NG060
A: Joey Riot & Angel Eyez - Don't Make Me Wait (Gammer Rmx)
AA: Joey Riot & Angel Eyez - Don't Make Me Wait (Original)

NG061
A: Brisk & Vagabond - Hit The Deck (Original)
AA: Brisk & Vagabond - Hit The Deck (Ham Rmx)

NG062
A: Euphoria - Playing Games
AA: Euphoria - Holding Out

BLATANT BEATS

BB059
A: Dreadhed - On Fire (Hixxy Rmx)
AA: Dreadhed - Dancefloor Tremor

BB060
A: Joey Riot - Into Tomorrow
AA: Joey Riot - Total Confusion

BB061
A: Impact - All I Need
AA: Impact - My Style

BB062
A: DJ Ham - In Da Club
AA: DJ Ham - Time To Reload

BB063
A: Vagabond - Flowing Free
AA: Vagabond - Real Of XTC

BB064
A: DJ Ham - Clubheads (Bang The Drum)
AA: DJ Ham - That's What I Like

Reported by Mole and djleto
2006/04/13
   Impact - Breath Again + Shine on Me - MasterWax 10!
After a period of silence MasterWax Records is back to general releases again! Due to some problems with distribution and paperwork there was a delay from previous release and this one, but we are pleased to say that is all sorted and are proud to announce the tenth release!

Two massive tunes by DJ Impact currently being played out on promo by all the big names in hardcore, side A is Breath Again (2006 remix), which is a bangin update to the original track released on the CD album Hardcore Tunez 3, the B side features Shine on me, both vocal stormers, we'll let the audio do the talking below.

MWX010 will be on sale FIRST at Shop.HappyHardcore.com and sister store IMO Records the first week of May 2006 with other hardcore stockists stores a 1-2 weeks later :)

MasterWax Records previous releases include the massive, Bang - til' the day, Misono - Konomana, Scott Brown - I'm Feeling, Gammer - Into Darkness, Impact & Fade - Guiding light, with remixes from UFO, Luna-C, Scott Brown, Kaos, Chucky, Uraken, Impact. MasterWax Records launched in 2001 and is owned and operated by DJ Silver of HappyHardcore.com.

Audio (MP3):
MWX010
A: Impact - Breath Again (2006 mix)
B: Impact - Shine on me

MWX010 - MasterWax is back!

2006/04/11
   New Executive release
NuEnergy has released info on Executive Record's ninth release, we nabbed the info and audio for all. Check it out:

Audio (Real Audio):
EXE009
A: Antix & Reazn - Know Who I Am
AA1: Antix & Reazn - Know Who I Am (Weaver Remix)
AA2: T.C. & Nex Level - Save Me

Executive 9

2006/04/11
   HappyHardcore.com radio live - Guests DJ Fracus, AC Slater & Brak!
HappyHardcore.com radio is kicking into overdrive, we flick the switch on the radio to live to air DJ's, streaming all the best tunes live from all over the world to you! This week we have two special guests on two of our shows, DJ Fracus, and AC Stater & Brak, here's the scoop:

The first show starting off this week is the UK Hardcore Show with regulars Myers and Scott Devotion plus DJ Fracus of DFM Records, a mere 24 hours later, DJ Silver steps up for 2 hours of hardcore goodness and a mere hours after the North American Hardcore Movement (NAHM) step up streaming all over North America with special guests AC Slater (Switched on / Pitched up) and Brak! Don't miss it!

Please note day light saving time changes, some shows start and end at different times.

Times are as follows:
England:

Sydney:

Los Angeles:

New York:
Wed: 7:00am - 9:00pm - DJ Silver

Tokyo:
2006/04/11
   Universal are back
Universal Records are back, headed up by Slipmatt and releases will start flowing from next month with a SMD#3 remix.

UNI017:
A: SMD #3 (Dougal & Gammer 2006 Remix)
B1: SMD #3 (Slipmatt's 1997 Exclusive Remix)
B2: SMD #3 (Vinylgroover's 1999 Obsession Remix)
2006/04/11
   Hardcore Reunited 2
The next series in Hardcore Reunited has been given a tentative date of July 2006. The DJ lineup is yet to be announced but is rumored to be changed around from the first release.

Hardcore Reunited vol.1 was a triple CD released September 2005 mixed by DJ's Slipmatt, Devastate and Fracus.

Hardcore Reunited vol.1

2006/04/10
   24,000 members!
Yet another milestone, 24,000 members, a massive sign up has seen our signup rate increase 300% since the start of the year, at this rate we are going to have to report total member milestones every 5,000 new members :)

Of course many thanks goes to all the mods, contributors, sponsors, advertisers, donating members, regular members, HappyHardcore.com radio DJ's, Digitally Imported, supporters, chatters, and general fans of the site :)

A special thank you to Aaron from Crucial Paradigm and Dave Implex for their contributions.
2006/04/07
   In-effect & Gammer - New Nukleuz release
Nukeluz are set to release a massive EP next month featuring hardcore producers In-effect & Gammer. We have created some clips and posted the artwork to check out. Will be on official sale May 1st 2006, available from Shop.HappyHardcore.com.

Audio (MP3):
0746PNUK:
A: In-Effect & Gammer feat. Andy L - We come alive
B: In-Effect & Gammer feat. Ali- Stuck in a moment

In-Effect & Gammer come alive!

2006/04/06
   Brand New Quosh Audio
Quosh Records has released info on their latest, 75th release. Check it out.

Audio (MP3):
QSH075
Trinity - Like The Sun (Sy & Unkown Remix)
Sy & Unknown - We're Rockin' This Place (TNC Remix)

--djleto
2006/04/06
   Hardcore Heaven 3 - UK TV commercial
We have grabed an exclusive sneak preview of the Hardcore Heaven 3 TV commerical that is due to start running this weekend in the UK. Click the images below or here to view!

Hardcore Heaven 3 is a triple disc compilation album mixed by DJ's Sy, Brisk and Kevin Energy and can be preordered now! - Officially released April 10th 2006.

Video (Windows Media Player):

Hardcore Heaven 3 - Click to play

2006/04/06
   HappyHardcore.com radio ANYWHERE!
Got a Sony Ericsson P800/900/910 or other Symbian UIQ phone? You can now pickup HappyHardcore.com radio on your mobile anywhere you get a mobile signal! Virtual Radio have created a mobile application for the Symbian mobile phone operating system which makes this possible.

The application is only USD$9.80 and is an instant download from their site, check out the list of compatible phones first before you buy but it seems over 30 phones are supported :)

HappyHardcore.com radio on your mobile!

2006/04/06
   New KFA & Lucky Breaks info
Lucky breaks and KFA have released information on their latest releases with audio. Check it out:

Audio (MP3):
LB005
A: The New Zealand Story (CLSM remix)
B1: Milo - Pull It
B2: Ponders - Kaliedoscope

JAMA03
A: Bit on the Side - My immortal (Luna-C remix)
B: Bit on the Side - My immortal (Org mix)

KFA032
A1: Luna-C - Back Two, Basics
B1: Luna-C - Bomb Da Bassline
B2: Luna-C - DisDance

KFA033
A1: Alk-e-d - Aye Aye
A2: Idealz - The Anthem Remixed
B1: Radiophonic Oddity - She's So Fine
B2: Luna-C & Bexxie - Mindrider
2006/04/05
   Brand New Kaotik
Nu Energy has released info on the latest release from Sharkey's Kaotik Record Label. Check it out:

KTK005:
AMS - Show Me The Way
AMS - Soul Music

Reported by: djleto
2006/04/04
   15 years in hardcore
Global dance music magazine M8 have produced an awesome hardcore mini-magazine, which champions every credible element of the hardcore scene.

As well as taking a highly enthusiastic look over the last 15 years of hardcore, it goes behind the scenes with the likes of Scott Brown, Hixxy, Sharkey and Dougal, reports on technology, hardcore fashion, hardcore clubbing and even offers the chance for aspiring DJs to get their big break.

The hardcore mini-magazine comes free with M8 Magazine for the April 2006 issue!

M8 Magazine is mail-ordered throughout the world, to buy online (for only 3.50 pounds) visit http://www.m8magazine.com

M8 Hardcore!

2006/04/04
   Live Hardcore - HappyHardcore.com radio
HappyHardcore.com radio is live once again this week, with the biggest shows on the biggest online hardcore radio in the world. As the weather heats up (sorry Australia) so does the hardcore.

First off this week, the UK Hardcore show is back live and direct from the UK with regulars DJ Myers and Scott Devotion, the following day is DJ Silver live from Tokyo Japan, and rounding things up is the NAHM crew live from all over North America, special guest on NAHM this week is Ruffage and Serenity!

Times are as follows:
England:
Wed: 12:00pm - 2:00pm - DJ Silver

Sydney:
Tues: 11:00pm - 2:00am - The UK Hardcore show
Wed: 11:00pm - 1:00am - DJ Silver

Los Angeles:
Wed: 4:00am - 6:00am - DJ Silver

New York:
Wed: 7:00am - 9:00pm - DJ Silver

Tokyo:

* Times might have changed due to day light savings please let us know if any times are wrong.
2006/04/04
   Electrik Euphoria touches down
Due for release 17th of April 2006 is the first release on Electrik Euphoria which is run by MC Marley and DJ Scandal. We have audio and the release information for everyone to checkout:

Audio (Real Audio):
EER001
Spenno & Jess - Find Your Way (Stargazer Mix)
Spenno & Jess - Find Your Way (Breeze & Styles Mix)
2006/04/04
   Dusk Till Dawn 3
Dusk Till Dawn release information and audio on their third release, due for release shortly.

Audio (MP3):
DTD003
A. PETROL HEADS FEATURING MC CHIT CHAT - I'M CALLING (Original Mix)
B. PETROL HEADS FEATURING MC CHIT CHAT - I'M CALLING (Billy "Daniel" Bunter & CLSM Remix)

Dusk till dawn

2006/04/04
   Exposed!
Electronica Exposed have released audio and news on upcoming releases due within 2 weeks. Check it out:

Audio (MP3):
Electronic ETRIC022 12" Eternal Damnation EP
A. Shanty - Time's Trouble (The Panacea Remix)
B. Oli G & Shanty - Reign Of Terror

Electroplates EPLATE004 12" LTD EDITION
A. Alek Sz¯Aala - Unicorn Grove
B1. Level 13 - Holocaust Of Death
B2. SAINT Imitation Of Life

Electroplates EPLATE005 12" LTD EDITION
A. Tracid - Horatsu
B. Shanty, Tazz & Dodgee - Eidetiker

Electrolysis ESIS008 12" LTD EDITION
A. Carbon Based - The Choice
B. Traced & The Mexican - System Error
 NEWS ARCHIVE
2024 Jan Feb Mar                  
2023 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2022 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2021 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2020 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2019 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2018 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2017 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2016 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2015 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2014 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2013 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2012 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2011 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2010 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2009 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2008 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2007 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2006 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2005 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2004 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2003 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2002 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2001   Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

It took 5.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page