Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
Articles
Links Downloads News What's new
Showing news from 2006/10
NEWS
2006/10/29
   Hardwired III artwork, tracklist and pre-order!
Author: Dj Esi  
Artwork of the forthcoming Hardwired III album by Scott Brown on Evolution Records has been posted by the artist to the internet. The album has been confirmed by Evolution Records to be released December 4th 2006.

The album is already available for pre-order, so click here to pre-order!

CD1 - Mixed CD
1. Commence (Sy & Unknown Remix)
2. Make You Freak (Remix)
3. Memories (UFO Remix)
4. Sanctified
5. Viriod (Nu Foundation Remix)
6. Heaven In Your Eyes
7. How Many Sukkas
8. Wakey Wakey
9. This Is How We Do It (Gammer Remix)
10.Blue Room (Kev Willow Remix)
11. Goodbye My Friend
12. Lost Generation (Nu Foundation Remix)
13. Casualty
14. Invite The Violence
15. Life As We Know It
16. Go Bezerk
17. This Is My Bass (Remix)
18. Sonic Boomstick

CD 2 - Unmixed DJ Friendly CD
1. Gang Bang Society (Remix)
2. Detonated 2005
3. Goodbye My Friend (Intro Mix)
4. Make You Freak (Remix)
5. This Is My Bass (Remix)
6. Sanctified
7. How Many Sukkas (Plus System Mix)
8. Do It Like We Do (Remix)
9. Life As We Know It
10. We Don't Stop
11. I'll Get You
12. Boomstick (Original)

Scott Brown - Hardwired III - click to pre-order

Click to discuss this resource
2006/10/24
   Arkitech Trilogy EP 1
Author: Gordy  
NuEnergy have sent over HappyHardcore.com information about a new EP from Arkitech on DJ / MC Sharkey's Kaotik label. Taken from the promotional sale text:

A label dedicated to pushing the most forward thinking hardcore around, Sharkey's Kaotik has been gaining many plaudits for its trailblazing releases but in the first Trilogy EP from the ascendant Arkitech it unveils it's most accomplished release yet.

Three tracks, three totally unique yet rave friendly anthems and another firm indication of just how talented the youthful Arkitech is, the Trilogy EP 1 includes the spine-tingling d'n'b spliced Double Decka collaboration "Life Is A Construct" as well as the unique "Ready To Move", a fun n' funky rave groover using a classic sample from early 90s rave anthem The Horns Track.

Finishing the three track EP off in style is the massive kick drum blaster Letting Go, a bonkers assault of searing synths and mental sirens that will be familiar through its appearance on Kevin Energy's Hardcore Heaven 3 mix.

Audio (Real Audio):
Arkitech - Life Is A Construct
Arkitech - Ready To Move
Arkitech - Letting Go

Kaotik!

2006/10/23
   Digital Release Report
Author: Leto  
Here is the latest rundown and audio of the numerous digital releases of the past three weeks! (in no particular order)

Audio (Various):
Executive Digital
EXEDIGI018
TC & Nex Level - Save You (Bounce Remix)

F.A.S.T. Digital
FASTD010
A. Cynix - Piano Track
B. Sparky - So Damn Tough (2006 Stab Mix)

D T Recordings
DTR002
Danny T - Let's Go (Hardcore Mix)

Psyfly Hardcore
PFHC013
Firefly - Amagumo

PFHC014
Firefly - Overload

PFHC015
Firefly - Origin

Kreatrix Recordings
KRXXX001
Twisted Freq - Unleashed

KRXXX002
Twisted Freq - Innocence 2007

KRXXX003
Twisted Freq - Dirtier World

Spekulum Records
SKUM 002
Merkurius - Dance With Me

CLSM Digital - (direct links)
SMS -
SMS -
Colours

Here are the latest free downloads!

RFUGrey004 - (direct links)
Kid Alaska - Money Maker
Kid Alaska - Money Maker (Cube::Hard's 0% Finance Option)
Kid Alaska - Lost Direction
Kid Alaska - Little One

K12 Studios - (direct links)
Reese & Sunrize - When The Last Time
No Left Turn - Next To You (Japan Mix)
The Nice Guys - I Get What I Want
2006/10/20
   Hardcore Awards 2006 - Final days of voting
Author: silver  
The 2006 hardcore awards are fast approaching, in fact they are happening next weekend in the UK! This weekend marks the final days for voting! We want remind everyone that they should vote, we find many people complain after the fact on the winners so get your vote in and make it count!

HappyHardcore.com is nominated for best website hardcore website of the year, we kindly ask you to vote for us in the website category, just click the HappyHardcore.com box and your good for voting. All at HHC.com have a massive passion for the music, we all put our time, money and 100% effort into the site, for no guaranteed rewards, an industry award really helps the motivation levels - so vote HappyHardcore.com on hardcore website 2006!

To vote visit http://www.slamminvinyl.com/hh_poll/ and enter your details, you don't have to vote for all categories if you don't wish or don't know who to vote for :)

The voting categories for 2006 are:
Best Hardcore DJ
Best Hardcore MC
Best Hard Dance DJ
Best Record Label
Best Producer
Best Record Shop
Best Website / Magazine
Breakthrough DJ
Breakthrough MC
Best Live Act
Event of the year
Best Compilation Album
Outstanding Contribution 2006

2006 Hardcore awards - final days!

2006/10/19
   Lethal Theory's EP first release
Lethal Theory (Records), have announced their first release will be out on promo shortly The release schedule has been changed around since we last reported on them to include 4 single per release making possbily all the releases EP's?

LTR001
A1: Joey Riot feat Toni Leo - Do we need the music (Sy & Unknown remix)
A2: Lethal Theory feat Vicky Fee - Bring me back (DJ Kurt mix)
B1: DJ Kurt - The new shit
B2: Joey Riot - Your smile
2006/10/18
   Infinity Recordings limited picture disc + Beautiful release
Infinity Recordings have released information, artwork and audio on their upcoming releases including a new picture disc for INFTY030.

Infinity Recordings 30th release is a limited picture disc of the amazing track Why Worry by DeejayBee, D-ice & Reality with Lexzii on the vocals. The release features an amazing Squad-E (of RaverBaby fame) remix which is currently be promoed and played out by all the big UK DJ's including Breeze, Styles, Hixxy, Seduction & Frantic just to name a few. This track is an absolute anthem and is only avaiable for a limited picture disc press run. Check it out!

Audio (MP3):
INFTY030 - Limited picture disc
A: DeejayBee, D-ice & Reality feat. Lexzii - Why Worry (Squad-E Remix)
B: DeejayBee, D-ice & Reality feat. Lexzii - Why Worry (Orginal mix)

In full color sleeve style, Infinity have yet again gone all out in an effort to create a great vinyl peice with a top quality tune from In-Effect & Compulsion with Alison Wade on the vocals. Two top mixes and with the audio speaking for itself. Check it out!

Audio (MP3):
INFTY031
A: In-effect & Compulsion feat. Alison Wade - Beautiful (Resist and Frantic remix)
B: In-effect & Compulsion feat. Alison Wade - Beautiful (Original mix)

An interesting note from the Infinity Recordings crew is that all their vinyl is mastered direct to metal (DMM) for the highest sound reproduction in the world for vinyl - it's all about the music!

Why Worry (Squad-E remix) limited picture disc

Beautiful (Resist & Frantic remix) full color sleeve artwork!

2006/10/18
   Cillit Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!
Nukleuz are going for a UK Christmas #1 single with the original hardcore mix of JAKAZiD ft Barry Scott - Cillit Bang. Nukleuz have set up a set where you can register help please visit if your interested at http://www.cillitbangremix.com.

We have got the final artwork for the single for everyone to check out, the single will be available for on CD, ringtone, video download, vidtone and 12" vinyl.

Cillit Bang for Christmas - The CD single artwork

2006/10/18
   Stop press: Brisk & Ham + Sy & Unknown in chat today!
Top Hardcore producers / DJ's Brisk & Ham from Next Generation Records along with Sy & Unknown will be in the HappyHardcore.com chat room today to discuss life, love and Hardcore Euphoria amongst other things.

All producers / DJ's will be answering all your questions for 30 mins around - which is only 30 mins after the Swedish Candy Show live show on HappyHardcore.com radio. We have tried to select a time that is okay for most timezones and suits the guests.

To get into the chat, press the "chat" button on the top white navigation on the site (requires Java installed), or if your more advanced direct your IRC client to irc.happyhardcore.com #hardcore

Times are as follows this week:
England: Wed: 3:30pm - 4:00pm

Sydney: Thur: 12:30am - 1:00am

Los Angeles: Wed: 7:30am - 8:00am

New York: Wed: 10:30am - 11:00pm

Tokyo: Thur: 11:30am - 0:00am
2006/10/17
   DJ's Sy & Unknown live in HappyHardcore.com chat
Ever wanted to kick back in the VIP room of a big party and fire a few one on one questions to one of your favorite DJ's or producers? We'll we don't have the booze, babes and idiot security guards that normally go with VIP rooms, but we have the next best friendly thing - the HappyHardcore.com chat room!

Both DJ's Sy + Unknown of Quosh Records will be answering all your questions and having a chat about their work on the new Hardcore Euphoria album from Ministry of Sound for 30 mins - which is only 30 mins after the Swedish Candy Show live show on HappyHardcore.com radio. We have tried to select a time that is okay for most timezones and suits Sy & Unknown.

To get into the chat, press the "chat" button on the top white navigation on the site (requires Java installed), or if your more advanced direct your IRC client to irc.happyhardcore.com #hardcore

Times are as follows:
England: Wed: 3:30pm - 4:00pm

Sydney: Thur: 12:30am - 1:00am

Los Angeles: Wed: 7:30am - 8:00am

New York: Wed: 10:30am - 11:00pm

Tokyo: Thur: 11:30am - 0:00am
2006/10/17
   HappyHardcore.com live radio + Hardcore Euphoria CD giveaway
We're all in Hardcore Euphoria mode this week as you might have noticed, the biggest hardcore station on the planet teams with Ministry of Sound to giveaway CD of the new album on all of the live radio shows! So brush up on your Hardcore Euphoria trivia, get into the chat room during a show (click chat on the white top navigation) and tune into to any of the shows to win live and direct on air.

Starting things off this week is DJ Silver live from Tokyo, following is DJ Bluecore with the Swedish Candy Show, The UK Hardcore Show hits peak prime time UK and the NAHM as always with special guests JustRich and Phosphor!

Start time for week starting Oct 16th 2006:
Times are as follows:
England:
Wed: 1:00pm - 2:00pm - DJ Silver
Wed: 2:00pm - 3:00pm - The Swedish candy show
Wed: 6:00pm - 9:00pm - The UK Hardcore Show
Wed: 11:00pm - 3:00am - NAHM

Sydney:
Wed: 10:00pm - 11:00am - DJ Silver
Wed: 11:00pm - 12:00am - The Swedish candy show
Thur: 3:00am - 6:00am - The UK Hardcore Show
Thur: 6:00am - 10:00pm - NAHM

Los Angeles:
Wed: 5:00am - 6:00am - DJ Silver
Wed: 6:00am - 7:00am - The Swedish candy show
Wed: 10:00am - 1:00pm - The UK Hardcore Show
Wed: 3:00pm - 7:00pm - NAHM

New York:
Wed: 8:00am - 9:00pm - DJ Silver
Wed: 9:00am - 10:00pm - The Swedish candy show
Wed: 1:00pm - 4:00pm - The UK Hardcore Show
Wed: 6:00pm - 10:00pm - NAHM

Tokyo:
Wed: 9:00pm - 10:00pm - DJ Silver
Wed: 10:00pm - 11:00pm - The Swedish candy show
Thur: 2:00am - 5:00am - The UK Hardcore Show
Thur: 8:00am - 12:00pm - NAHM
2006/10/16
   Hardcore Euphoria UK TV commercial
Hardcore Euphoria is out today and we have got the UK TV commercial currently playing for everyone to checkout in case you habn't seen it or don't live in the UK. Click here (Media player required) or the screenshot below to play.

Hardcore Euphoria is a triple CD mixed by Sy & Unknown, Brisk & Ham and Dougal & Gammer and is to be released October 16th 2006. The album will feature a TV and radio advert broadcast in the UK and select radio networks. You can order your copy now by clicking here.

Video (Windows Media Player)

Hardcore Euphoria - final artwork

2006/10/13
   V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D. Interview - Hardcore Euphoria is coming!
Author: benz  
Hardcore Euphoria is finally out on Monday 16th October! We spoke with Next Generation Records' rising star V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D. who has 8 tracks on Brisk & Ham's disc!

I see you used to produce hard house and trance a while back...anything we might know? Do you make the slower beats anymore?

I have always been into various different forms of dance music and have been writing them (or attempting to) since I was 15. Although I have mainly been into the harder, faster side of things, I have also had some techno influenced hard dance released on Stimulant under the name Nazareth. When taking a break from making 170+ stompers I like to try my hand at anything I am in the mood for from chilled out stuff, acoustic, orchestral scores, house, trance, psytrance, techno and a mishmash of anything that springs to mind!

You spent around 4 months travelling around India a while back...what inspired you to go there? Did you learn much from being there?

What inspired me to go there.. well finding out that I no longer had any source of income the same week our landlady told us to move out because she was selling the house had a lot to do with it! A mate had recently travelled India and had some interesting stories. He told about it being so diverse it can feel like a totally different country after a few hours on a train. That coupled with the fact you can live on 1-2 pounds a day made me think it was a good place to go!

I guess I did learn quite a bit in India, it kind of toughens you up travelling alone in such an alien place. Out there, you aren't sheltered from the raw nature of the world like in our society. Seeing dogs ripping apart cows, human bodies being burnt in full public view, families living rough on the street (plus a lot more unpleasant and bizarre things) does open your eyes up. I also learned how to avoid being ripped off pretty damn quickly! Oh yeah, and don't drink from waterfalls.

How did you first get involved with the Next Generation Records guys and how did it all happen?

Before I went travelling in late 2002, I had written a vocal hardcore tune that I sent to Next Generation on the off chance it would be their sound. I shortly heard back from Brisk saying he liked it and suggested I go to their studio to get a better mixdown. I never got round to it before leaving the country but I did get in touch with them as soon as I returned from India. It turned out they were looking for an engineer and writer for their labels. So, I finally met up with the legendary Brisk and Ham for a trial run and everything went from there.

Did it represent a bit of a breakthrough for you getting signed by them?

Yeah, totally. Next Gen had always been my favourite label since I had first got into the scene so it was like a dream come true writing for them. I had loved their sound being a bit tougher than most and the old Brisk tapes had been worn out a lot more than the rest in the packs over the years! So hearing him banging out my tracks at +7 is always a pleasure.

You must be pretty happy having 8 of your tracks on Brisk & Ham's new Hardcore Euphoria mix....?

Ummmm..let me think about that one..Y E S ! I remember how much pleasure I used to get out of listening to new hardcore tunes and favourite mixtapes years ago. The more people I can give that experience to the better. And what better way to reach people's ears than the hugely successful Euphoria series?

The last year or two has really seen hardcore return to the mainstream of dance music, with compilations like Hardcore Euphoria selling very well in the shops. What changed?

I guess you could put it down do a number of things. The music scene has always gone around in cycles (eg. .0s music being raped for house tunes for years and now the .0s sound is coming back into fashion in a big way). What starts off underground often ends up emerging on the surface a number of years later, usually slightly altered. Hardcore has come a long way since the classics of .5. The rough, tough, sample based sound has gradually grown into the modern polished, cleanly produced but still uplifting floor filling sound that happens to be more accessible to a wider audience.

You have been performing your V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D. live PA of late, something rather fresh for the hardcore scene. How does the whole set up work?

The way I currently work it is to have a series of stripped down tracks sequenced together, with gaps in the mix for vocals, main keyboard riffs, pianos etc. I have worked with MCs Casper and Wotsee on a lot of tracks, so I take their samples out and let them do their thing over the top. Thankfully, Tess is a superb singer and highly experienced with live performance so we don't even bother having a backing track to fall back on.

It all works brilliantly if the stage monitors don't blow and the level / EQ for the mic is kept during the night. Because various riffs and vocals are actually live we need to hear the music!

Have you been pleased with how they have gone so far? What's the feedback been like?

The PAs seem to be getting progressively better. The last gig, at Koko in London for Hardcore Heaven, was the smoothest yet. The crowd seemed to love it and there was a lot of positive feedback. It's always good fun to be on stage playing the keyboard and banging out my tunes to a club full of up for it ravers.

If you weren't making beats, what would you be doing?

Now that is a tough one, I can't even imagine it! Sorry, you're got me here.

What does Vagabond mean, and what does V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D. mean?

Here are 2 dictionary definitions of the word that everyone agreed suited me when I started at Next Gen after not shaving for 4-5 months:

1. An idle wanderer without a permanent home or visible means of support tramp vagrant.
2. A carefree, or irresponsible person rogue.

The acronym stands for the following:

Vigilant Artificial Guardian Assembled for Basic Observation and Nocturnal Destruction
2006/10/11
   HappyHardcore.com radio live wednesdays!
HappyHardcore.com has you covered for the biggest and best live hardcore radio shows coming to you live each and every Wednesday!

DJ Silver is starting off this Wednesday with an hour of exclusive tunes, followed by the resident candy man DJ Bluecore on The Swedish Candy Show, shortly after Andy Myers and Scott Devotion are live for 3 hours on The UK Hardcore Show and finishing off the day NAHM are live for another 4 hours of hardcore bliss!

Start time for week starting Oct 11th 2006:
Times are as follows:
England:

Sydney:

Los Angeles:

New York:

Tokyo:
2006/10/10
   Hardcore Euphoria mini game
Ministry of Sound have sent over HappyHardcore.com a fun flash game to get you all hyped about the upcoming Hardcore Euphoria CD album. The game is hardcore version of space invaders with the background music as clips from the upcoming album.

To check it out click here.

Hardcore Euphoria is a triple CD mixed by Sy & Unknown, Brisk & Ham and Dougal & Gammer and is to be released October 16th 2006. The album will feature a TV and radio advert broadcast in the UK and select radio networks. You can pre-order your copy now by clicking here.

Tracklist:
Sy & Unknown Mix:
Audiolush - Feel The Power (Sy & Unknown remix)
Paradise - Angel (Sy & Unknown remix)
Amie Jayne - We Feel So High (Sy & Unknown remix)
Pulsonix - Lift Me Up (Sy & Unknown remix)
Nysse & Hinton feat Pascale - Silver Water (Sy & Unknown remix)
Fracus & Gavin G - Run From Me (Sy & Unknown remix)
Audiolush - Take Me Away (Sy & Unknown remix)
Jamie Ritmen - Amnesia (Sy & Unknown remix)
Insight - If That's Alright With You 2006
Joey Riot - Jumpin' Pumpin'
Rocco - I Don't Know (Sy & Unknown remix)
Sy & Unknown feat. Lou Lou - Dancing In The Shadows
Content X - You Heal Me (Sy & Unknown remix)
Sy & Unknown - Dangerzone
Sy & Unknown - Product Of The Devil 2006
DJ Kurt - Beatz Control
Sy & Unknown feat. Lou Lou - Just Close Your Mind
Sy & Unknown - Closer To Heaven
Sy & Unknown - Make It Bounce (Joey Riot & DJ Kurt remix)
Dandy Crouch feat Shelly - Emotions & Dreams (Kurt remix)

Dougal & Gammer Mix:
Gammer & Cat Knight - A New Feeling (Let It Shine)
Dougal & Gammer - Deadbeat
Dougal, Gammer & Jenna - When I Close My Eyes
Dougal & Gammer - The Beat, The Bass
Dougal, Gammer & Lisa Abbot - Stop The Clock
Squad-E - My Direction (Essential Platinum Remix)
Dougal & Gammer - This Is A Virus
Kurt - Space Odyssey 2006
Dougal, Gammer & Lisa Marie - Heaven Calls
Trinity - In Dreams (Essential Platinum Remix)
Dougal and Gammer - Pump Up The Noise 2006
DJ Fear and Lisa Abbot - Don't Walk Away
Dougal & Gammer - Brainstorm
Styles, Dougal and Lisa Marie - Still The One (Gammers Muffin Mix)
United In Dance - Boom Daka
Marc Smith & Gammer - Pump This Party
Cube::Hard - Music Of The Primes (Gammer Edit)
Transit - Count The Hours (Essential Platinum Marmite)

Brisk & Ham Mix:
Intro
Brisk & Ham feat Lisa Marie - Angel
Brisk & Vagabond - Eurolove
Ham - Listen To The Beat
Eclipse feat. Lisa Marie - Hearts Desire
Ham - Throw Your Hands Up
Brisk & Vagabond - Hope & Pray (inhouse)
MC Keyes - Take A Chance (Brisk & Vagabond Rmx)
Hujib - Over & Over
Brisk & Vagabond - Hardcore Virus
Euphoria - Unseen Land
Ham - Every Day Of My Life (inhouse)
Brisk & Ham feat Lisa Marie - In Your Arms (B&V Rmx)
Druid & Stormtrooper - Pump This Party
Double Dutch - Dance & Spin
Stormtrooper - One More
Supermode - Tell Me Why (Vagabond Rmx)
Steve Hill Vs D10 - Cold As Ice (Weaver & Suae Rmx)
Brisk & Vagabond - Into The Sunlight
Acolyte & Sean Apollo - We Don't Stop
Euphoria feat Tais - The Rush Is Mine
Gammer & Obie - Keep Em Dancing
Heaven 7 - Kontakt DJ
Scott Brown - Goodbye My Friend
Solapse - Nobody Likes It
Ham - Detonate This Sound
Dreadhed - Too Damn High
Brisk & Vagabond - Nation To Nation
Tha Playah - **** The Titties (Tommyknocker & The Viper Rmx)
Hard Creation - I Will Have That Power (Stunned Guys Rmx)

Hardcore Euphoria - final artwork

2006/10/10
   UFOLOGY 2+3 release information
Author: UFOLOGY RECORDS HQ  
The 2nd release of Ufology Records is going to be hitting stores shelves on the 23rd October 2006, the Ufology team have posted information on their next two releases.

UFOLOGY002
A: DJ UFO - Tears 06
AA: DJ UFO - Punk Access

UFOLOGY003
A: DJ Sytronik & Sparky Feat Fran - Let It Shine
AA: DJ Sytronik & Sparky Feat Fran - Love On The Run
2006/10/08
   New Quosh Limited
Quosh Records have released info and audio on their next release for Quosh Limited.

Audio (MP3):
QSHLTD010
CLSM - Free Your Mind (Darren Styles Remix)
Sy & Unknown - Make It Bounce (Joey Riot & DJ Kurt's Remix)
2006/10/05
   Hardwired III
Author: Dj Esi  
Evolution Records have announced a release date of 4th December 2006 as the release date of the Hardwired III album.

The hardwired CD series is an album project produced by hardcore artists Scott Brown and released by Evolution Records.
2006/10/04
   HappyHardcore.com radio live wednesdays!
HappyHardcore.com has you covered for the biggest and best live hardcore radio shows coming to live each and every Wednesday!

Start time for week starting Oct 2nd 2006:
Times are as follows:
England:

Sydney:

Los Angeles:

New York:

Tokyo:
2006/10/03
   Hardcore Awards 2006 - final weeks
The 2006 hardcore awards are coming to and end for voting as we enter the final weeks, yes it's October already! As the final weeks come to a close we want remind everyone that they should vote, we find many people complain after the fact on the winners so get your vote in and make it count!

HappyHardcore.com is nominated once again for best website hardcore website of the year, we kindly ask you to vote for us in the website category, just click the HappyHardcore.com box and your good for voting - if your a lurker on the site and havn't even introduced yourself on the forums then consider a vote for us, we don't ask much but to win an industry award is highly motivating for all the staff on the site and will help keep the site improving.

To vote visit http://www.slamminvinyl.com/hh_poll/ and enter your details, you don't have to vote for all categories if you don't wish or don't know who to vote for :)

Voting continues up until 23rd October 2006, the week before the event in the UK. See you there!

The voting categories for 2006 are:
Best Hardcore DJ
Best Hardcore MC
Best Hard Dance DJ
Best Record Label
Best Producer
Best Record Shop
Best Website / Magazine
Breakthrough DJ
Breakthrough MC
Best Live Act
Event of the year
Best Compilation Album
Outstanding Contribution 2006

2006 Hardcore awards - final weeks!

2006/10/03
   Darren Styles - Save me single plus complete album
News has been released on the commerical release of Darren Styles' track "save me" recently released on Raver Baby and soon to be released on All Around the World (AATW) in the UK. We have managed to get our hands on artwork and tracklist for the single which has nine mixes on it!?

The CD will be on general sale November 20th 2006 and has a good chance of charting in the UK, good luck Darren!

In other Styles news AATW has Darren almost complete of his debut album which should be out next year sometime.

Tracklist for save me:
1 Extended Mix 7.45
2 CJ Stone Remix 6.49
3 Original Hardcore Version 7.45
4 Flip & Fill Remix 6.21
5 Friday Night Posse Remix 7.25
6 Kenny Hayes Remix 7.34
7 Technikal Remix 7.55
8 Hypasonic Remix 6.57
9 Kenny Hayes Nitelite Remix 5.16

Someone please save Darren

2006/10/03
   The Time Frequency - new album
HappyHardcore.com has been sent some information on an upcoming new old skool album from the old Scottish hardcore group The Time Frequency. A new album called "The Ultimate collection" will be coming out on Emotivate Records in late November 2006 with a tracklist looking like the following:

10 UK Top 40's
CD 1
1 Real Love
2 Popcorn
3 Such A Phantasy
4 U4IA
5 The Ultimate High
6 Dreamscape
7 Retribution
8 U Got The Passion
9 More Than A Feeling
10 New Emotion
11 Supernature
12 Higher Than Heaven
13 Jurrasic Park
14 The Powerzone
15 Take This Feeling

Plus 3 Bonus Tracks.

CD 2 Rare & Remixes
Remixes
1 Retribution (The Prodigy Remix)
2 Real Love (Vince Clarke's Erazure Remix)
3 The Ultimate High (Breeze And Styles Remix)
4 New Emotion (Scott Brown Remix)
5 Dreamscape (Dougal And Gammer Remix)
6 Real Love (Darren Styles Remix)
7 More Than A Feeling (Motiv8 Remix)

Rare
The Futurama E.P.
8 Maximum Intesity
9 Futurama
10 Into The Wonderful
11 Schizoid

Rarest
12 Real Love (Demo)
13 Hgher Than Heaven (Demo)
14 The Ultimate High (Demo)
15 Retribution live at The Metro 1993
16 U4IA Live at the Barrowlands 2000
17 Get Ready (Unreleased)
18 More Than A Feeling (Piano Version)

The Time Frequency - The Ultimate collection

2006/10/02
   Digital release report
HappyHardcore.com's latest digital legal download release report, Check out info and clips below in no particular order:

Audio (mp3):

Ultimate Rush
UR002
Urban Atmosphere - Klubkrazed
Urban Atmoshpere - Revolution

UR003
Rocket Pimp - Imported
Rocket Pimp - Like This

Xpression
XP013
DJ Fear - Air Raid (Original)

XP014
DJ Fear - Lay Down Low (Fear's Remix)

XP015
OX33 - Dreaming (Live PA Version)

XP016
J3 - Lay Down Low (Original)

XP017
J3 - Air Raid (J3's Remix)

Science Fabric Digital
K-Complex & Delta Neo - Chemistry

forthcoming on Essential Soundz
Essential Soundz 012
Krackhedz - 48 Hours (Bounce's Hardcore Mix)

Essential Soundz 013
Phobic - Maybe (Bounce's 2006 Remix)

Essential Soundz 014
Phobic -
Maybe (DJ Square Remix)

Essential Soundz 015
DJ Foe - Double E

Essential Soundz 016
DJ Foe - Double E (Bounce Remix)

AND, don't forget K12 Records free giveaways tracks:

K12 Choonz (Free - direct link)
The Nice Guys feat. Reese - Run To Me 2006
No Left Turn - Neverland
The American Idiots - Walk Alone
Reese - Voodoo Magic
 NEWS ARCHIVE
2024 Jan Feb Mar Apr                
2023 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2022 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2021 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2020 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2019 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2018 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2017 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2016 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2015 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2014 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2013 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2012 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2011 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2010 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2009 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2008 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2007 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2006 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2005 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2004 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2003 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2002 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2001   Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

It took 4.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page