Lost password
 Remember my login 
Articles
Links Downloads News What's new
Showing news from 2005/11
NEWS
2005/11/30
   Hardcore Awards video's and photos
In case you have been living under a rock as of late, HappyHardcore.com picked up best hardcore website of the year award (with much thanks to everyone that voted) at the 2005 hardcore awards! We have finally compiled some footage taken from Slammin Vinyl and ourselves for everyone to checkout in case you missed the night or don't actually live in the UK.

Video (Windows media player 9) - Click to "play" to play :)

Hardcore Heaven room:
1. What a UK party looks like - Play
2. MC Rude awards HappyHardcore.com the award - Play

Main stage (15 meg video):
1. MC Storm & WhizzKid with Breeze & Styles - Play.

Slammin vinyl also have a gallery up with shots from the party you can check them out by clicking here. You should also check out Slammin Vinyl's NYE event if you in the UK, details on that can be found at their new microsite made for the event!

4,500 people in the main arena + NYE event info in the UK!

Click to discuss this resource
2005/11/29
   Next Gen and Blatant Beats news
Next Generation Records and Blatant Beats have published information on their next two releases with audio. Check it out :)

Audio (Real Audio):
NG052
Asa & S1 - Reach Out (Brisk & Vagabond Remix)
Asa & S1 - Reach Out

BB055
Ham & Robbie Long - Let's Begin
Ham & Robbie Long - Get Hard
2005/11/29
   HyperBeatz Records updates
Jonney El sent us across some new information on their upcoming releases for HyperBeatz Records, no word on release dates but HB007 is currently in test press.

HB007
A: Jonney El & Fastraxx - The Slammer (Sy & Unknown Remix)
B: Jonney El & Fastraxx - Party Bumpin

HB008
A: I'm hardcore
B: TBA
2005/11/29
   Bonkers 15 TV commercial
Resist have sent over a little exclusive to HappyHardcore.com, the UK TV commercial of Bonkers 15 due for release Dec 5th 2005. Click the images of the TVCM below to play.

Like what you see? You can pre-order now!

Video (Windows Media player 9):

Bonkers 15 TVCM

2005/11/29
   Live radio schedule + NAHM 1 year anniversary show
This week we have live radio back again but with a difference. This week the NAHM crew celebrates there 1 year streaming live on HappyHardcore.com with special guest DJ Silver on the show.

DJ Milo, producer of the NAHM show has this to say for everyone that tunes in for the special show:

[/i]Just a little note, I'd like to personally thank the countless number of listeners who have tuned in every week and the DJs across the continent (and even over seas!) for so generously giving their time and energy to play on the show. I'd especially like to thank AC, Brak, Daywalker, and the Pitched Up crew as well as Phosphor and JustRich of the Blizzard Boys for consistently coming on every month and kicking ass. Also, I owe so much to Sean Apollo and Adam Virus, as week in and week out they have selflessly dedicated their time to promote and help run the show. Lastly, a shout out is due to Silver @ HappyHardcore.com as well as the DI.fm boys for giving us such an amazing opportunity to contribute to the scene. So to everyone, as a whole, and as individuals - thank you.[/i]

For the other shows, DJ Myers and Scott Devotion are back for the UK Hardcore Show as well as the regular DJ Silver show at times listed below!

For the week starting: Nov 28th, 2005:
Sydney Australia:
Tues: 11:00pm - 2:00am - The UK Hardcore show
Wed: 11:00pm - 2:00am - DJ Silver
Thur: 8:00am - 12:00pm - NAHM

Tokyo:
Tues: 9:00pm - 12:00am - The UK Hardcore show
Wed: 9:00pm - 12:00am - DJ Silver

England:
Tues: 12:00pm - 3:00pm - The UK Hardcore show
Wed: 12:00pm - 3:00pm - DJ Silver
Wed: 11:00pm - 3:00am - NAHM

Los Angeles:
Tues: 4:00am - 7:00am - The UK Hardcore show
Wed: 4:00am - 7:00am - DJ Silver
Wed: 3:00pm - 7:00pm - NAHM

New York:
Tues: 7:00am - 10:00am - The UK Hardcore show
Wed: 7:00am - 10:00pm - DJ Silver
Wed: 6:00pm - 10:00pm - NAHM
2005/11/29
   Ultrabeat and Scott Brown heating up
From both sides of the genre pond the new Ultrabeat featuring Scott Brown - Elysium (I go crazy) is getting some serious DJ play for the trance and hardcore mixes. So much so that AATW (All around the world), the UK record label responsible for this release, put out this comment:

"Ultrabeat team up with the legend that is Scott Brown..add a female vocal and make a new version of his hardcore classic Elysium...now in the clubs and going down a storm - the biggest track in the north at the moment"
2005/11/29
   Thin n Crispy by name, Phat n solid by nature
The Thin n Crispy crew have sent HappyHardcore.com over the latest information on their upcoming releases as well as audio.

Thin n Crispy will also be launching a new limited series to release along side the original series.

Audio (MP3):
TNC011
A: Robbie Long & AMS - Wakey Wakey feat. MC Ethos
AA: Robbie Long & AMS - Rock Da Spot
(Full release Mid December)

TNC012
A: Robbie Long & AMS - Trigger Hardcore
AA: Robbie Long & AMS - Wakey Wakey feat. MC Ethos (Stormtrooper Remix)
(Full Release Mid January)

TNCLTD001
A: Stormtrooper & Dair - Do It Like That
AA: Stormtrooper & Dair - Underground

TNCLTD002
A: AMS & Stormtrooper - Freestylin
AA: Robbie Long & AMS - Acid Bath
2005/11/25
   Raw Hixxy and Menis
Fresh from the source, Raw Elements release information on their 16th release with audio. 'Only Time' originally saw release on Raver Baby while ago under the name 'Can you feel it?' - although never released on vinyl. Raw Elements come to the rescue with an Uplift & Stargazer remix. On sale 12th of December 2005 or sooner.

Audio (Real Audio):
ELEM016
Hixxy - Only Time (Uplift & Stargazer Remix)
Hixxy & Menis - Can You Feel It? (Uplift Remix)
2005/11/25
   Nu NuEnery
NuEnergy Recording release a bunch of new information for their upcoming release schedule with audio. In store shortly. Check it out!

Audio (Real Audio):
EXE007
Antix - Today
Antix - Fly High

HCC008
Impact Vs Tommy Gunn - Around The World
Impact Vs Tommy Gunn - Around The World (Devastate Remix)

RLNT019
Sean Apollo - Raise It Up (Kevin Energy Remix)
Sean Apollo - Raise It Up (Original Mix)

NUNRGLTD008
Nomic - Fortuna
Nomic - You Have a Dream
Nomic - Holocaust

NUNRG051
Alek Szahala - Lumi (Kevin Energy Remix)
Alek Szahala - Lumi
2005/11/22
   Flick - live time!
Clear the decks, it's live time on HappyHardcore.com radio, you know the drill, hundreds of listeners, top DJ's, top tunes and live to air, it don't get much sweeter!

This week we have the usual suspects, in reverse order for a change, the NAHM crew heads up our Wednesday evening / Thursday morning North American hardcore entertainment with special guest No left turn. Several hours before hand DJ Silver live and direct hits the decks for 3 hour of hardcore bliss. Plus in a few hours (from this post), the UK Hardcore show with regulars DJ Myers and Scott Devotion are live from the hardcore motherland!

For the week starting: Nov 21th, 2005:
Sydney Australia:

Tokyo:

England:

Los Angeles:

New York:
2005/11/18
   Singer Lou Lou signed to Quosh records
Quosh records (home of DJ's Sy and Unknown) have announced that singer Lou Lou, the featured vocalist on Quosh "Makin' Me Wanna Dance" and Higher State "Walk away", is now officially affiliated with Quosh Records. Quosh also announced that several new tracks have been compiled with her and some of which will be featuring on forthcoming CD compilations and will of course be released in due course on Quosh Records.
2005/11/17
   Helter Skelter album from Ministry of Sound
Ministry of Sound have sent across information on a new album due for release Dec 26th 2006 called "Helter Skelter presents Hardcore Classics". The album will be a 3 disc release mixed by Billy "Daniel" Bunter. No word on tracklist yet, but rest assured we will post as soon as we get it.

There is already a pre-order running if you want to make sure you have that hardcore Christmas :)
2005/11/17
   Ian Van Dhal hardcore goes limited
Quosh records have switches around their releases and now the Ian Van Dhal hardcore remix on Quosh is coming out as a Quosh limited release. We have audio to check out also!

Audio (MP3):
QSHLTD008
Ian Van Dhal - Inspiration (Sy & Unknown Remix)
Ian Van Dhal - Inspiration (Recon Remix)
2005/11/17
   A ravin phantasy
A new hardcore record label under the name of Ravin Phantasy Records has sent HappyHardcore.com over the details of their first release with audio.

Audio (Real Audio)
Ravin Phantasy Records 001
Dan Thomas - Elation
EFM7 & Tipsy T - As Time Went By

Ravin Phantasy Records 002
Leigh Outrage & Bleakboy - Ravers Rush
Leigh Outrage, Laura & LCVR - True Speed

Ravin Phantasy Records

2005/11/17
   Quosh marks 70 releases
Quosh records have released information and audio on their latest and greatest release. Currently on promo with vinyl release in store shortly.

Audio (MP3):
QSH070
A: Paradise - See The Light (Sy & Unknown remix)
B: Sy & Unknown - We're Rockin' This Place
2005/11/17
   Best of Evolution 2 / X2
Several members and Evolution Records themselves have sent over HappyHardcore.com the tracklist for the forthcoming "Best of Evolution 2 / X2" from Evolution Records (Scott Brown's label). Release is expected in stores Feb 6th 2006.

CD1:
1 - This is how we do it - Boomstick intro
2 - We don't give a damn
3 - Pilgrim 2000
4 - Blue Anthem remix
5 - Commence (Jonnyel mix)
6 - Taking drugs? (Remix)
7 - Lift
8 - Protoplasm
9 - Scott Brown & DMO - I'm in heaven
10 - Scott Brown - Fly with you 2005
11 - Q-Tex - The Reason
12 - Trance Sect / Lost Generation (Kev Energy mix)
13 - Detonated
14 - Sb V's Hyperbass - I became hardcore
15 - Scott Brown & Cat Knicght - All about you (B&S mix)
16 - SB & Hyperbass - Life or death
17 - Scott Brown - We don't stop
18 - Scott Brown - Ice cold 2
19 - Scott Brown - Ghosts

CD2
1 - Kinetic Pleasure - Higher
2 - Qtex - Ecreation
3 - Scott Brown V's Dj Dell - Inferno
4 - Bass-x - Chubby Round
5 - Scott Brown - Rock your body, move your body
6 - Interstate - The first parable
7 - Scott Brown - Beloved
8 - Scott Brown - Viroid
9 - Scott Brown - Falling to the earth
10 - Scott Brown - Get up on it
11 - Bass-x - Make em clap
12 - Scott Brown - This is my bass
13 - The Scotchamn - Happy vibes
14 - Scott Brown - Do what ya like
15 - Scott Brown - Neckbreaker original
16 - Scott Brown - Love me too
17 - Scott Brown - Andromeda
18 - Bass-x - Horsepower
19 - Bass-x - put your hands up
20 - Hyperbass - Hyperbasss anthem
2005/11/17
   Want to play HappyHardcore.com radio?
We do get a lot of requests about the radio station and hopefully this little Q&A post should explain everything.

Q: Who can play on HappyHardcore.com?
A: Anyone can play as long as you have DJ mixing ability.

Q: I am a budding producer, will you play my tracks even if they are not released?
A: Yes we encourage new producers to send us your stuff, as long as it is finished and sounds okay we will play it.

Q: Why wouldn't my mix / track be selected to play?
A: We review all submission to the channel for mixing ability, sound quality and bitrate error problems, if you don't meet the requirements your mix will be not selected and we encourage you to keep trying until your ability improves.

Q: How do I know if I am good enough?
A: Listen to the radio for a few days, if you think you can mix as good (or better) than the DJ's on the station send us your stuff!

Q: How often do you reject mixes?
A: We reject about 10-20% of submissions due to reasons listed above.

Q: What do I need to send a mix in?
A: Record it to your PC as a WAV or 320K MP3, email us and we will send you details on how to upload it to us.

Q: Is this legal?
A: Absolutely, HappyHardcore.com with Digitally Imported are a fully licensed web radio broadcaster.

Q: What does fully licensed mean?
A: Put simply, it means every time a tracks plays on the station the artist(s) of that track are getting money. This is also why we are legally allowed to have a paid subscription service as well.

Q: Why would I want to play on HappyHardcore.com radio?
A: Thousands of people will hear and comment on your mixing, track selection and production (singles). Not to mention we are the only hardcore station listed in Apples i-tunes, Microsoft's Windows media player and AOL's shoutcasts directories. We also smoke the competition, over 90 times larger than other online hardcore radio stations (fact), in other words we stream more in 1 day than other stations stream in 3 months.

Q: What is the future for internet radio?
A: Wireless internet, wireless players and streaming, think about it :)

Q: Can I have a live show?
A: We get this question a lot, unless your a famous DJ / producer already the general hardcore public are not going to know who you are or what to expect from you, therefore DJ's will need to submit a certain amount of pre-recorded mixes before they will be given the option to play live on the station. This will also promote your name more and your mixes will play to different time zones and more people will know you so when you start your live shows on the station. A good example of this is DJ Myers of the UK Hardcore Show, he basically made his DJ name from HappyHardcore.com radio and now hosts a popular weekly live hardcore show.

Q: Can HappyHardcore.com give downloads or sell the mixes playing on the station?
A: We can not do this, we have a web broadcasting license and not a sales license from the labels, we would love to sell you the mixes but at the moment it is not possible. Although in 2006 we expect to have a play on demand system for the premium members.

Q: If my DJ mixes are on the station can I give them away because I created them?
A: No, for the same reason above I'm afraid, you may have mixed the tunes but you don't own the music rights.

Q: What are all these rules you are talking about?
A: The digital millennium copyright act - Google it, as the largest hardcore music station in the world a lot of eyes and ears are on our station so we have to be a little anal with the rules I'm afraid.

Q: How do I contact HappyHardcore.com
A: Email us by clicking here.
2005/11/17
   Smokin numbers!
HappyHardcore.com breaks all records for membership signup, for the month of October 2005 we saw a new record of 741 new members with this month looking like doing much the same in terms of new signups.

What is really good to see is that this is the month before the winning the hardcore music website of the year, massive! Hardcore global take over :)
2005/11/15
   Bonkers 15 audio clips
HappyHardcore.com has received promo version of Bonkers 15 and without further ado we present some clips of the tracks (posted with permission) on the album. Good points on the album is the hardcore sound is certainly varied across all the discs making for an excellent sounding releasing after much controversy from raised from the artwork. You heard it first at HappyHardcore.com.

Bonkers 15 (RESISTCD57) is a 4 disc hardcore compilation album due for release 5th of December 2005. The album will be mixed by Hixxy & Re-con, Sharkey & Marc Smith, Scott Brown & Neophyte, Dougal & Gammer.

Audio (MP3) - (Right click + save as)
Hixxy & Recon:
1. Dreadhed - On Fire (Hixxy Remix)
2. Paradise - See The Light (Sy & Unknown Remix)
3. Heaven-7 - Dance Me
4. Hixxy & Recon - Love Comes
5. Headtrippers - Life On Life (Squad-e Remix)

Marc Smith & Sharkey:
1. Sharkey - Ascending Angels (Inst)
2. Cube::Hard - Hold The Beat
3. Carbon Based - Anger Ball (Kevin Energy Remix)
4. Oli G v Ephexis - Spatial Inversion

Scott Brown & Neophyte:
1. Tommyknocker Ft. Mc Justice - Nocturnal Rituals
2. Scott Brown - Capital Murder
3. Bass-x - Mother****er (Scott Brown Remix)
4. Tommyknocker - Twist

1. Dougal & Gammer Ft. Lisa Marie - Tell Me A Story
2. Dougal & Gammer - Rock The Dancefloor
3. Gammer & G Spencer - Reflections
4. Scott Brown - Detonated 2005 Remix
5. Dougal & Gammer Ft. Lisa Marie - Open Ur Eyes

Bonkers 15 final artwork

2005/11/15
   It aint live without HappyHardcore.com radio
Guess who's back? Hardcore's back.... well enough of that, HappyHardcore.com radio is cranking the radio dial to live once again this week for everyone to tune in and rave out. Join the largest hardcore internet radio station in the world and ranking in the top 30 internet radio stations for all genre in the world! (no blag - fact!)

This week, DJ Myers and Scott Devotion on The UK Hardcore Show for a 3 hour show, DJ Silver live from Tokyo, Japan for a 3 hour show and the NAHM crew back for a 4 hour show with special guests The Blizzard Boys!

For the week starting: Nov 14th, 2005:
Sydney Australia:

Tokyo:

England:

Los Angeles:

New York:
2005/11/14
   Godspeed CD album release
The biggest hardcore party in the southern hemisphere is Godspeed in Sydney, Australia. Finally after years of demand from tens of thousands of aussie ravers, clubbers and party people comes the Godspeed CD series. This CD series will encapsulate the best of Hardcore popular in Australia. The first album is a double CD release featuring hardstyle and hardcore mixed by Australian DJ's Matrix and Suae.

Thanks to member capone13 for the information.

Track Listing: Disk 1
1. Giada ? Diamond (Tnt Rmx)
2. Space Invaders ? Push It
3. Zany Vs Duro ? Dissin'
4. Philippe Rochard Meets Nu-pulse ? The Survivors Of Hardstyle (Dj Zany's Ruff Mix)
5. Department H ? Painted Black
6. The Prophet ? Emergency Call
7. Dj Zany ? Sky High (Technoboy Rmx)
8. Dj Virus Meets Dj Neo ? Raise The Bass
9. Dj Tony ? Robin's Attack
10. Antix & Matrix ? The Artist
11. Max B Grant ? No Good 2005 (Prophet Rmx)
12. Brennan + Heart ? We Are Possessed (Brennan’s Fear Remix)
13. Luna ? Now Is The Time
14. Pavo + Zany ? 99.NINE/DANCE Pollution ? Stompin? Jack Flash (Technoboy Remix)
15. Kai Jaxx Vs Red Base ? Pump That Body (Le Brisc Vs Red Base Rmx)
16. Dalucia ? Round And Round (Pitcher Mix)
17. Space Invaders ? Do The Freak
18. Tnt ? Dj Without A Brain (Technoboy Rmx)
19. Philippe Rochard ? Peace, Love & Unity
20. Steve Hill & Nervous ? Tricky Tricky (Black Magic Anthem Mix)
21. Double Nation ? Move Your Love (Beholder & Ballastic Mix)

Disk 2
1. Ufo - It's Alright 2005
2. Impact & Resist - Sunrise (Breeze + Styles Mix)
3. Ufo -Raining Down (Weaver Mix)
4. Breeze + Styles - Slide Away
5. Hixxy + Mc Storm - Just Accept It (Hixxy Remix)
6. Breeze + Styles - Bitter Sweet Symphony (Remix)
7. Scott Brown - We Don't Give A Damn
8. Weaver & Suae - Get Stupid
9. Adam Harris - Heaven's Above (Ufo Remix)
10. Darren Styles - Getting Better
11. Scott Brown - Rock You Softly 2005
12. Scott Brown Meets Hyperbass - We're Droppin This
13. Blizzard Boys - Dire Hardcore
14. Dougal & Gammer - Xtreme
15. Steve Hill Vs D10 ? Children (Timestretchers Mix)
16. Dancelordz ? Promises (Kevin Energy Mix)
17. Steve Hill Vs Technikal ? Ecstasy (Timestretchers Mix)
18. Weaver & Suae - Eternity
19. Brisk + Vagabond - Black Mamba

Godspeed the CD series!

2005/11/10
   It's all about the picture disc!
Evolution Records have kindly sent over preview artwork for the an upcoming picture disc of the limited edition "All About you" that was suppose to be released back in September.

As long as nothing audio wise on the disc has changed this is what it should sound like:

Ev 82 (Limited Picture disc)
A: Scott Brown / Cat Knight - All about you (Breeze & Styles remix)
B: Scott Brown / Cat Knight - Capital Murder

It's all about the picture disc

2005/11/10
   AAC+ streaming information
Totally Sweet radio has converted totally over to the newer and better quality AAC+ streaming format. This should make for a better sounding stream and more steady for people on lower connection speeds. We are still running HappyHardcore.com radio in three formats, MP3, AAC+ and WMA.

aacPlus (HE-AAC) is a better audio compression format enabling great sound at extremely low bitrates. Expect to see it in use on the web more frequently!

To be able to listen to this format you need a media player capable of aacPlus streaming on your computer or device.

Windows users can use the popular Winamp player. Download and install it here. For those with older versions, you need at least 5.05 or later for aacPlus streaming.

Once you have a compatible player ready, click on the stream from the top menu on our homepage. Though the bitrate is lower than regular MP3 bitrates the quality is quite surprising!

If you are using Macs, Unix/Linux: there aren't too many players supporting aacPlus yet, but the open source VLC player supports it for most platforms.

HE-AAC is not the plain AAC which is used by Apple. For more details and impressions, we recommend this Slate.com article.

aacPlus (HE-AAC) is the same format that XM satellite radio uses!
2005/11/10
   21,000 members!
A major influx of new members have pushed HappyHardcore.com over 21,000 registered members!

As per usual a big thank you from HappyHardcore.com goes to donating members, moderators, happyhardcore.com radio DJ's, shop regulars and customers, chat moderators, the UK hardcore show, the NAHM crew, Digitally Imported crew, all the regular members of the site, radio listeners and chat members... plus a special thank you to everyone that visits HappyHardcore.com everyday making us the largest hardcore music web site and radio station in the world!
2005/11/10
   Quosh 69 dude!
Quosh records release information and audio on their latest release currently on promo but in store soon!

Audio (MP3):
QSH069
A: Al Twisted & DJ JFX - Let's Get Wet
B: Al Twisted & DJ JFX - In Comes
2005/11/09
   Ultimate Hard Nrg and Hardcore Vol 2
Central Station records of Australia are set to release on the 14th of November 2005 the second in the series of Ultimate Hard NRG and Hardcore. Vol 1 of the series saw Brisk & Ham mixing while vol 2 features Styles, Breeze, Hixxy and a "Best of Midtown Records" disc. This is only released in Australia.

Tracklisting:
CD1:- Mixed By Darren Styles
A01 Getting Better - Darren Styles
A02 Make Some Noise - Dougal & Gammer
A03 Cry - System F (Re-con Remix)
A04 You're My Angel - Styles & Breeze (Scott Brown Remix)
A05 Still The One - United In Dance Feat. Lisa Marie (Re-con Remix)
A06 Drop Zone - Darren Styles
A07 Come And Fly With Me - Bimbo Jones (Re-con Remix)
A08 The Theme - Hixxy & Styles
A09 Slide Away - Styles & Breeze
A10 Pacific Sun - Flip & Fill Feat Junior (S&B Remix)
A11 Welcome - Hixxy & UFO (05 Mix)
A12 Sound Without A Name - Darren Styles Feat. Daniel Sherman
A13 Dance - Apollo (Re-con Remix)
A14 Do We Have To Say Goodbye - Sy & Unknown (S&B Remix)
A15 Shining Down - United In Dance Feat. Jenna
A16 Insane - Dark Monks (Re-con Remix)
A17 Sunrise - Impact & Resist (S&B Remix)

CD2:- Mixed By Breeze
B01 X-treme - Dougal & Gammer (Exclusive Clubland Remix)
B02 Heartbeatz - Styles & Breeze Feat. Karen Danzig (Re-con Remix)
B03 Thug Boy - Styles & Breeze
B04 Elements - Neo Cortex (S&B Remix)
B05 So Real - Love Decade (S&B Remix)
B06 Neck Breaker - Scott Brown (Dougal & Gammer Remix)
B07 Hymn - Tina Cousins (Gammer & G-spencer Remix)
B08 LS Drive - Gammer & G-spencer
B09 Right Here - Right Now Re-con
B10 The Beat Kicks - Styles & Breeze (Gammer Remix)
B11 Cuttin' Deep - Darren Styles (VIP)
B12 Let's - Fly Breeze (Deejaybee & Sketchy Remix)
B13 Find Your Way - Jess & Spenno (S&B Remix)
B14 Time Still Drifts Away - The Disco Brothers Featuring Andrea Britton (S&B Remix)
B15 All About You - Scott Brown & Cat Knight (S&B Remix)
B16 Blow Me Away - Lisa Abbott (S&B Remix)
B17 6 Days - Eyeopener (S&B Remix)
B18 Fade Away - Scott Brown Feat. DMO

CD3:- Mixed By Hixxy
C01 Music Is My First Love - Hixxy (Intro)
C02 Set You Free - N-trance (Hixxy Remix)
C03 Come With Me - Special D (Hixxy Remix)
C04 Fly Away - Visa (Hixxy Mix)
C05 Tantric - Yumi Yi Feat. Becki Judge (Alternative Mix)
C06 End Of Time - Hixxy & Whizz Kid
C07 Bass, Beats & Melody - Brooklyn Bounce
C08 Better Than Life - Ultrabeat (Hixxy Remix)
C09 Night Life - Hixxy (Dougal & Gamme Remix)
C10 Injected With A Poison - Praga Khan (Hixxy'S Htid Mix)
C11 Watching, Waiting - Yum Yi Feat. Becki Judge
C12 Rok The Dance Floor - Hixxy (Dub Mix)
C13 Forever - N-trance (Hixxy Remix)
C14 Become One - Hixxy
C15 Pretty Green Eyes - Ultrabeat (Hixxy Remix)
C16 You're Shining - Styles & Breeze (Hixxy Remix)

CD4:- Best Of Midtown Records
D01 Ruff Kutz - The Chemist (Klubbheads Mix)
D02 Hypnotising - Intellect
D03 Bonus - Kind Dale (Club Version)
D04 Mindtransfer - IQ
D05 Turn Table Tribal - 3 X T
D06 Summer Fairytales - Mellow Tracks Vol. 2
D07 So, Get Up - Planet Dance
D08 Rude Entry - Mind To Mind
D09 The Ultimate Seduction - The Ultimate Seduction
D10 Let The Bass - Kick Egma
D11 Tempo Fiesta - Itty Bitty Boozy Woozy
D12 Morning Light - Team Deep
D13 The Club - Digital Express
D14 Circus Beat - Planet Dance
D15 The Navigator - Tellurians
D16 Trippin' Out - Misjah & Groovehead
D17 Access - DJ Misjah & DJ Tim
D18 Fire Percussion - Tecmania Rebel

Australia to get Clubland X-treme hardcore?

2005/11/08
   HappyHardcore.com vs Dance Dance Revolution
We are under strict NDA at the moment not to release all the information on this subject, but we have been given the green light from Konami to announce that HappyHardcore.com and a mystery hardcore producer have remixed a track for Konami for the Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) the video game series.

We can't mention what version of the game it is, when it will come out when or even the title of the song but rest assured it's a hardcore track! More when we can talk about it.
2005/11/08
   Stu Allan's EP
Two trance classics Dee Dee's 'Forever' and Dana Rayne's 'Flying High' get the remix touch from Stu Allan on a new EP called Stu Allan Remixes EP from Powerstation records (aka Nukleuz). In stores 28th November 2005.

Audio (Real Audio):
Powerstation (0721PNUK)
Dee Dee - Forever (Stu Allen remix)
Dana Rayne - Flying High (Stu Allen remix)
2005/11/07
   DJ Sy live on HappyHardcore.com radio!
The best of the best ... DJ Sy, voted best hardcore DJ for 2005 at the hardcore awards, makes a guest DJ appearence on the best website for 2005, HappyHardcore.com :)

DJ Sy of Quosh records will be touching down live and direct from the UK to the world this week on the UK Hardcore Show with regulars DJ Myers and Scott Devotion, along side the UK Hardcore show we have DJ Silver and the NAHM boys rocking the other side of the globe.

For the week starting: Nov 7th, 2005:
Sydney Australia:

Tokyo:

England:

Los Angeles:

New York:
2005/11/04
   Dusk to hardcore - updated
Dusk Till Dawn have released information on their next release featuring a AA side Sy & Unknown remix. No word on release date as of yet.

Update: Dusk Till Dawn contacted us with some audio clips and confirmed the release date of December 2005.

Audio (MP3):
DTD002:
A: Petrol Heads Feat Kate & Dee - Sweet Surrender (Original Mix)
AA: Petrol Heads Feat Kate & Dee - Sweet Surrender (Sy & Unknown Remix)
2005/11/04
   Whojamaflip or something like that...
Whojamaflip Records (formally Mad Cow Records), have released information on their next release due mid November 2005.

JAMA002
A: T.C - Chasing Skies
B1: Ponder - Virus
B2: Topcat & Defnoyz - I Am Free
2005/11/04
   Bonkers 15 draft artwork plus final Dougal and Gammer tracklist
A DJ on the new Bonkers 15 album has leaked the yet to be completed cover design to the internet. HappyHardcore.com can confirm this is the work in progress artwork, naming and theme for Bonkers 15.

HappyHardcore.com has also confirmed the final tracklist of Dougal & Gammer's disc, the change is track 3 "Darren Styles - Skydiving remix" changed to "Gammer & G Spencer - Reflections".

Bonkers 15 (RESISTCD57) is a 4 disc hardcore compilation album due for release 5th of December 2005. The album will be mixed by Hixxy & Re-con, Sharkey & Marc Smith, Scott Brown & Neophyte, Dougal & Gammer.

Dougal & Gammer (Final tracklist):
3. Gammer & G Spencer - Reflections
6. Ultravibes - Dopest DJ
7. Adam Harris - My Star (Brisk & Vagabond Remix)
8. Dougal & Gammer - The Underground
9. Jenna - All The Tears I've Cried
10. Ultravibes - Accorbation
11. DJ Seduction - Rock That Body
12. CLSM Ft. Ant Johnson - Sensory Vision Pt. 2
13. Darren Styles - Dropzone (Bonkers Mix)
14. Gammer - A New Feeling
15. Eclipse - Things You Do (Gammer Remix)
16. Gammer - Now It's My Turn
17. Cube::Hard Ft. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me a Sign
18. Dougal & Gammer - Tripod
19. CLSM - Heey
20. Oli G - Gir (Arkitech Remix)
21. Gammer - Let's All Say ****

Bonkers 15 draft cover artwork - Click for larger image

2005/11/02
   Bonkers 15 - Second 50% tracklist
The second 50% of the tracklist for Bonkers 15 has been revealed although there *might* be two small changes to Hixxy's & Re-con's and Dougal & Gammers discs, so this tracklist is about 98% complete.

Hixxy & Recon:
1. Dreadhed - On Fire (Hixxy Remix)
2. Paradise - See The Light (Sy & Unknown Remix)
3. Heaven-7 - Dance Me
4. Hixxy & Recon - Love Comes
5. Headtrippers - Life On Life (Squad-e Remix)
6. Hixxy & Recon - We Can Do This
7. Frantic & Resist - Spending My Time
8. Scott Brown - Trance Sect / Lost Generation (Kevin Energy Megamix)
9. Access 3 - Promised Land (Squad-e Remix)
10. Recon - Enjoy
11. Heaven-7 - Speak of Love
12. Wizzkid & Gammer - Scream
13. Recon - Pull Over
14. D-code - Out of My Hands (Squad-e Remix)
15. Storm & Gammer - 21st Century Rush
16. Geos - Gonna Take U High
17. Styles & Breeze - Love Garden

Marc Smith & Sharkey:
1. Sharkey - Ascending Angels (Inst)
2. Cube::Hard - Hold The Beat
3. Carbon Based - Anger Ball (Kevin Energy Remix)
4. Oli G v Ephexis - Spatial Inversion
5. Arkitech v Double Decka - Life Is A Construct
6. Sharkey v Arkitech - Never Say Die
7. Ephexis - Intensify
8. Cube::Hard v CLSM - See You On The Other Side
9. Ethos v A.M.S. - Pump It Up
10. Fergus Mayhem - Take Control
11. Ham - Count of 3
12. Sean Apollo - Raise It Up (Kevin Energy Remix)
13. Ham - Working Up a Sweat
14. A.M.S v Kevin Energy - Go Insane
15. Kevin Energy v K Complex - Suck My Rock
16. Sharkey v Stormtrooper - Lazerbeam Addict
17. Sharkey - Pumpin' Religion
18. Marc Smith v Sharkey - Bring On The Noise
19. Dreadhed - Take The Blame

Scott Brown & Neophyte:
1. Tommyknocker Ft. Mc Justice - Nocturnal Rituals
3. Bass-x - Mother****er (Scott Brown Remix)
4. Tommyknocker - Twist
5. Scott Brown - I'll Get You
6. Scott Brown - Fasten Your Seatbelt
7. Tommyknocker - Domination
8. Plus System - This Is How We Do It (Scott Brown Hardcore Mix)
9. Scott Brown - We Don't Stop
10. Masters of Ceremony - A Way of Life (DJ Promo Remix)
11. DJ D - Skullcrack (DJ Dione Remix)
12. Evil Activities & DJ Panic - Never Fall Asleep (ft. MC Alee)
13. Jappo And Lancinhouse - Exlxaxl (Neophyte & Evil Activities Remix)
14. Ophidian & Tapage - The Mine
15. Hardcore United - Time To Make A Stand (Neophyte & Evil Activities Mix)
16. Evil Activities Ft. DJ Neophyte - Back On Track
17. Neophyte Vs Evil Activities - One of These Days
18. Neophyte Vs Lenny Dee - The Future Priests of Now

Dougal & Gammer:
3. Darren Styles - Skydivin' (Remix)
6. Ultravibes - Dopest DJ
7. Adam Harris - My Star (Brisk & Vagabond Remix)
8. Dougal & Gammer - The Underground
9. Jenna - All The Tears I've Cried
10. Ultravibes - Accorbation
11. DJ Seduction - Rock That Body
12. CLSM Ft. Ant Johnson - Sensory Vision Pt. 2
13. Darren Styles - Dropzone (Bonkers Mix)
14. Gammer - A New Feeling
15. Eclipse - Things You Do (Gammer Remix)
16. Gammer - Now It's My Turn
17. Cube::Hard Ft. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me a Sign
18. Dougal & Gammer - Tripod
19. CLSM - Heey
20. Oli G - Gir (Arkitech Remix)
21. Gammer - Let's All Say ****
2005/11/02
   Go crazy to hardcore
Evolution Records have sent us over promo for the new Elysium remix entitled Ultrabeat feat. Scott Brown - Elysium (I go crazy). This is the hardcore mix of the commercial pop mix version which is to be released on AATW (All around the world) early next year with Ultrabeat. It has not been confirmed if the hardcore mix will be included on the retail commercial release of the track.

Audio (MP3)
Ultrabeat feat. Scott Brown - Elysium (I go crazy) (Hardcore mix)

Posted last week:
Ultrabeat feat. Scott Brown - Elysium (I Go Crazy) (Commercial pop mix)
2005/11/02
   2005 hardcore awards results - HappyHardcore.com wins!
The 2005 hardcore awards are over and the results have been released and we are proud to say that HappyHardcore.com picked up best website of the year! The awards are voted by the public and all at HappyHardcore.com are extremely thankful for everyone that voted for us, as a non UK based hardcore website we are extremely honored for the award.

DJ Silver accepted the award in person on the night as well as being asked to DJ at the awards - truly a memorable night. All at HappyHardcore.com are honored to win the award, running a website is not an easy job and maximum respect to all the other sites that were nominated.

Best Website
1. HappyHardcore.com
2. Ush
3. Slamminvinyl

Best DJ
1. Sy
2. Scott Brown
3. Hixxy

Best MC
1. MC Storm
2. MC Whizzkid
3. MC Sharkey

Best Event
1. Hardcore Heaven Hardcore Weekender 2005
2. Uproar Colossus
3. HTID 8

Best Producer
1. Scott Brown
2. Sy
3. Hixxy

Best Record Label
1. Raverbaby
2. Next Generation
3. Quosh

Best Hard Dance DJ
1. Mark EG
2. Sharkey
3. Kevin Energy

Breakthrough MC
1. Scottie B
2. Darkside
3. Fugitive

Breakthrough DJ
1. Recon
2. D-Ice & Reality
3. Lee UHF

Best Record Shop
1. IMO
2. HMV
3. Spin Central

Outstanding Contribution
1. Hixxy
2. Sy
3. Scott Brown

Best Track
'Slide Away' - Breeze & Styles

HappyHardcore.com hardcore website of the year 2005!

2005/11/02
   Clubland X-treme hardcore 2 delayed
Fan's of the the strong selling Clubland X-treme hardcore series will have to wait a little longer. HappyHardcore.com has confirmed that Clubland X-treme hardcore 2 has been delayed until next year with February or March 2006 the release window.

Clubland X-treme is a hardcore series from AATW, the previous release has been 2 discs mixed by Breeze & Styles with a bonus singles CD from Hixxy.
2005/11/02
   Bonkers 15 - 50% of tracklist + pre-order
Author: DJ Mole  
HappyHardcore.com has confirmed 50% of the tracklist of Bonkers 15, the other 50% will be finalized end of the this week.

Scott Brown & Neophyte's
1. Tommyknocker - Nocturnal rituals
3. Bass-x - Mother****er (Scott Brown remix)
4. Tommyknocker - Twist
5. Scott Brown - I'll get you
6. Scott Brown - Fasten your seatbelt
7. Tommyknocker - Domination
8. Plus System - This is how we do it (Scott Brown hardcore mix)
9. Scott Brown - We don't stop
10. Masters of Ceremony - A way of life (DJ Promo rmx)
11. DJ D - Skullscrack (DJ Dione rmx)
12. DJ Panic & Evil Activities - Never fall asleep
13. Jappo & Lancinhouse - EXL EXL ( Neophyte & Evil Activties rmx)
14. Ophidian & Tapage - The mine
15. Hardcore United - Time to make a stand ( Neophyte & Evil Activties mix)
16. Neophyte & Evil Activities - Back on track
17. Neophyte & Evil Activities - One of these days
18. Neophyte & Lenny Dee - The Future priests of now

Sharkey & Marc Smith's
1. Sharkey - Ascending Angels
2. Cube::Hard - Hold the Beat
3. Carbon Based - Anga ball (Kevin Energy remix)
4. Oli G V Ephexis - Spatial Inversion
5. Arkitech V Double Decka - Life is a construct
6. Sharkey V Arkitech - Never say die
7. Ephexis - Intensify
8. CLSM V Cube::Hard - See you on the other side
9. Ethos V AMS - Pump up the Volume
10. Take Control - Fergus Mayhem
11. Ham - Count of 3
12. Apollo - Raise it up (Kevin Energy Remix)
13. Ham - Working up a sweat
14. Kevin Energy V AMS - Go Insane
15. Kevin Energy V K-Komplex - Suck My Rock
16. Sharkey V Stormtrooper - Lazerbeam Addict
17. Sharkey - Pumping Religion
18. Marc Smith V Sharkey - Bring on the noise
19. Dreadhead - Take the Blame
2005/11/02
   Night's, Scar's and elements
Raw Elements release details on their fifteenth release. Due on sale 21st of November 2005.

ELEM015
DJ Uplift - Night Flight
DJ Uplift - Scar's Theme
2005/11/01
   Live radio on HappyHardcore.com
HappyHardcore.com live radio is back again for another week, hot off the 2005 hardcore awards where HappyHardcore.com picked up best hardcore (music) website for 2005 (major announcement to follow)!

First up is the UK Hardcore Show with DJ Myers and Scott Devotion, following that DJ Silver live and direct from Tokyo Japan and a few hours later the NAHM crew hit home with special guest Tyrant!

Lock it in your calendar, the scratch master himself, DJ Sy from Quosh records will be special guest for the UK Hardcore Show, 8th of November 2005.

For the week starting: Oct 31st, 2005:
Sydney Australia:
Wed: 10:00pm - 1:00am - DJ Silver

Tokyo:
Wed: 10:00pm - 1:00am - DJ Silver

England:
Wed: 1:00pm - 4:00pm - DJ Silver

Los Angeles:
Wed: 5:00am - 8:00am - DJ Silver

New York:
Wed: 8:00am - 11:00pm - DJ Silver
 NEWS ARCHIVE
2024 Jan Feb Mar                  
2023 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2022 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2021 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2020 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2019 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2018 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2017 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2016 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2015 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2014 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2013 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2012 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2011 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2010 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2009 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2008 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2007 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2006 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2005 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2004 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2003 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2002 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2001   Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

It took 5.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page