Recent events
         Sept 21st, 2024         
 Kniteclub 3 (2)
         Aug 30th, 2024         
 Future Focus UV Rave (1)

HappyHardcore.com sponsor - Buy an ad?

Previous Week 2009/08/02 - 2009/08/08 Next Week

Sunday, August 2, 2009
Beatphreaks BBQ Added by nexus (0 Attending)

Located @ Dr. Freecloud's Record Shoppe
12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
[email protected]

http://www.drfreeclouds.com

This is a FREE Event and everyone is welcome to attend! FREE BBQ + Drinks, FREE CD Giveaways, $1 Sale on on all Used Vinyl and Live Vinyl DJz spinning

Lineup:
DJ Hyperactive
Audio Injection
Viktor Carillo
Eric Ryan
Rich AM

Click To Discuss This Event

Monday, August 3, 2009
There are no events for this day

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Friday, August 7, 2009
Defiance Added by mcgenius (0 Attending)

Friday 7th August 2009
DEFIANCE ALL NIGHTER - In association with X-CITEMENT

At Citrus Rooms, 8 Eastgate, Barnsley
Doors Open 9pm-6am
Entry £7 all night
Over 18's

with DJ's

* Alchemist
Old Skool Favourite / Burn Out Records

* Kenny Sharp
Uprising Legend / TYT Records

* Impact
Gabber Pioneer / Uprising / Defiance

* Rudeboy
Old Skool Jungle Set / Dizstruxshon / Retro Spect

* Welshy
Uprising Comp Winner / Penguin records / Distinctive Vinyl

* Jammy G
Defiance Promoter / Hardstyle set

* Ben Ballistic
Defiance promoter / Gabber Classic's

* Freeform
Defiance promoter / Bouncy Techno set

* Rasper
X-Citement / Exposure promoter / Glow Stix records

with MC's

Natz - E-LL - Space - Genius - Nos - Synergy - Sean-E - Fearny - Scotti G

15 k sound system/ excellent lighting/ large screen visuals/ lazer/ smoke/ cheap
merchandise outlet/friendly security

check us out on facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=58701619664

Fractal Frenzy Added by raveharder (0 Attending)

Rave Harder as Party Wright brought you one of the best hardcore parties that Rochester has seen in awhile. This time we decided to focus on some different genres of music while still bringing you that exuberant vibe, that amazing atmosphere and decor you've come to expect from our parties. We hope you'll all join us for Fractal Frenzy on August 7th for a night of Psy, electro, glitch-hop and happy hardcore!

Room 1:

Unwashed Tomato (Philadelphia) [Unwashed Records, 2 to 6 Records, D-A-R-K Records] - Unwashed Tomato is a collaborative psytrance production initiative started by Andy Ayrd and David Mostoller in late 2006. Our main focus is creating an intensely psychedelic, groovy experience which is at once quirky and powerful, containing motifs from many musical traditions. We enjoy nuanced composition, funky rhythms, and slamming grooves, composed of hard-hitting deep kicks, heavy leads, intricate atmospheres, and ripping basslines. Close attention is given to producing a complex yet cohesive sound while maintaining a clean and dynamic mix. Since the summer of 2008, the project has expanded to include frequent appearances by Rod O'Connor, whose unique sensibilities have contributed new elements to the project.

The Oracle (Buffalo) [Dharma Lab] - "Two crusty-ass belt driven Gemini’s and some tech & trance records, all from my brother. That’s how it started back in 1998 in my basement in Buffalo, NY. I’ve always been an avid listener of music, and was the guy handing out mix tapes to folks in school, cause they needed to hear it. Just last week a friend told me they found a CD I gave them almost 10 years ago, and the music on it is still great. It’s that connection with music that ultimately led to many connections with people.
I’ve played with, and opened up for, all sorts of talent over the last 10 years- local, regional, and international. But rather than the big names on the flyer as a sign of success, I believe the moments I’ve shared, and the connections made with other people are what I take the most pride in. What good does playing the same stage with Hipp-E & Halo, Atomic Babies, or Analog Pussy do if I’m not immersing myself with the atmosphere and feeling of the crowd; what everyone else is hearing and feeling. When I perform, sometimes I find myself guiding the room, and sometimes I find myself merely reflecting what the room has created itself. It’s the people that make it special.
Things definitely took an unexpected turn when I started playing together with a keyboard player named Chris Battaglia. Since 2002, we’ve been playing together as ‘Dharma Lab’, and it’s been one of the most important and fulfilling experiments of my life. After playing all sorts of house music together, I think we really tapped into something really unique when we started playing PsyTrance. It pulled a new side out of each of us, and continues to do so to this day!"

The Amazing Baz (Boston) [Release Your Beats] - The Amazing Baz is a multitalented entertainer, who specializes in mesperizing audio-visual performances in both his capacaties as an internationally known fire dancer and as an up and coming DJ. As DJ Baz (Release Your Beats), The Amazing Baz has performed with the art and production organizations Sonic Beating, Circle, and the Gnomephattykolectiv, as well as having produced remixes that have been played at Diva's Nightclub in Northampton, and An Tua Nua in Boston. The Amazing Baz has also produced custom remixes for the dance troupe Boston Hoop Troup. The Amazing Baz has DJed at the Drunken Monkey Lounge in San Francisco, at The Western Front in Cambridge, the Firefly Arts Festival in Vermont, and at the Burning Man festival in Nevada. Until very recently, The Amazing Baz maintained a weekly residency at Pi Pizza Bistro in Falmouth, MA, where he performed on Friday nights. The Amazing Baz spins dance music that is characterized by a mixture of funky breaks and electro, a smattering of goa and world beat samples, and live remixes of everything from Men at Work to Frank Sinatra. You can access some of The Amazing Baz's demo sets from www.theamazingbaz.com, or by going directly to his storage space with www.box.net/shared/8n1xkdg0so As a fire performer, The Amazing Baz has performed all over the USA and in the Caribbean. While skilled in fire breathing, fire fans, fire staff, fire double-staff and fire double-torches, he is primarily known for his poi spinning. His innovative style, blending large dance movements with complex geometric spinning technique, has revolutionized the world of poi spinning - which he teaches in his hometown of Boston and at the Wildfire Fire Performance Retreat (www.wildfireretreat.com) to beginners and seasoned professionals alike. He is currently a member of the fire performance troupe Draconik (www.draconik.com), where he performs alongside such local talent as Dominique Immora (www.dominiqueimmora.com) and Mike Farrell (www.poispinner.com).

DJ Dynamic (Rochester) [Nocturnal Commissions, Embedded Entertainment, Double Drop Records] - One of North America's favourite Happy Hardcore performers, DJ Dynamic is known for high energy sets that leave the dancefloor gasping for air and begging for more! Now, he's bringing his trademark intensity and his technical expertise to a whole new level. Is it Club Trance? Is it Electro? Is it UK Hard House? All that and more - It's one-of-a-kind Happy Softcore! Who says you can't have a happy rave at 140 bpm?

Chucks (Buffalo) [Nocturnal Commissions, Braincell] - Originating out of Buffalo Chucks has been seen all around the immediate north east supporting and spinning hardcore for almost 5 years!!! Known for his multi genre talents and crisp style, he has caught the eye of promoters from his home town to Toronto, Ottawa, and Rochester.Taking a break from hardcore for this party he is whipping up a special bangin electro set for your listening pleasure.

Gio D (Rochester) - Gio D started DJ'ing out of a passion for turntablism but today he'll be bringing you the best of that whompified, glitch-hop!

Room 2: featuring happy hardcore all night long!

Lou Cabrasi (Maine) [Glowin Turtle Productions] - Coming all the way from Maine, Lou Cabrasi has been bringing you slammin tunes for years and will be sure to get your feet moving.

Mark5 (Massachusetts) [Hard Hitters] - mark5 is a hard beat technician based out of central Massachusetts; serving up UK hardcore all around New England. He founded the Hard Hitters crew and established Hard Hits, New England's hardcore monthly, with the intent of bringing more awareness of UK hardcore to the New England underground scene. His style ranges from cheddartastic to naughty to badass and he always brings along his bag of tricks to spice up the mixing. All of this adds up to a heaping dish full of banging hardcore helpings! You can also get a weekly serving of him on his weekly radio show on kraftyradio.com, Mondays from 7-8PM EST.

DJ Bliss (Rochester) [Just 4 You Productions, Nocturnal Commissions] - Do you like anthems? You know you do! Bliss is Rochester's own anthem master - get ready to raise your hands and sing along!

DJ Kix (Rochester) [Just 4 You Productions, Nocturnal Commissions] - Making smooth transitions between DnB, Dubstep, Hardcore and more, Kix seamlessly blends great tracks from every genre for top notch entertainment every time he plays!

DJ Skye (Rochester) [Just 4 You Productions, Nocturnal Commissions] - Known for an unmistakable brand of dark and bouncy UK Hardcore, DJ Skye's energetic style always keeps the party rocking! His music has caught the attention of British promoters Hardcore Breakdown and High Velocity, and earned him residencies with Canada's number one rave promoter: Nocturnal Commissions, as well as Bitchass Productions and De'ranged Entertainment. Get ready to rave harder!

DJ Suprnova (Buffalo) [Hardcore Hounds,the herd,bitchass productions] - Keeping it rocking in Buffalo, DJ Suprnova is coming to Rochester to bring you slammin happy hardcore!

This event will be held at Tilt Night Club, 444 Central Ave - Rochester NY 14605. 17+ to party, 21+ to drink

$15 presales $20 @ the door

Tickets available @ Groovetickets.com or Aaron's Alley [662 Monroe Avenue, Rochester NY, 14607] or anyone involved directly.

Questions? WWW.RAVEHARDER.COM/Fractal or (585) 563-4387 for information for questions & pre-sales.

PLUR and ROAR in full effect!

Saturday, August 8, 2009
Summit Added by ben skinner (1 Attending)

Summit Above 160
Joey Riot
Supreme
Geos Crew VS Scandell
Clodhopper B2B Project Protocol
Spenno VS Upfront
Raf
Bernzy B2B Little Miss Detonate
Mickey Fusion & Damage
Nudex VS Ash
Nicastrophy
Miss Wicket
MCs
Marley
Spenno
Lyrical Groover
DHD
Ned-E
Drew
Fabio Da Body
Monkey Magic

Summit Dirty
Jack Michaels
Yiannis Balkizas
Mommy Rocks
Ben 70
Stefan B
DJ Reading
Doors

War Room 2: Judgement Day Added by leto (1 Attending)

HORRIBLE CHILDREN PRESENTS
with air conditioning this time

WAR ROOM II:
JUDGMENT DAY

Presales @ www.horriblechildren.com

FEATURING:

THE WAR ROOM:

DJ T-1000 (Techno)
Berlin,Germany
Pure Sonik/Generator
Detroit-based Alan Oldham is a man of many and varied talents. Oldham is more a composer than your
normal producer, successfully combining all his life experience into musical testament; a rare capability in the
world of loops and samples. 1992 gave Oldham what he credits was his "profoundly life-changing" break
when he was invited by Mike Banks to be the Underground Resistance DJ during their world tour of 92-93.
Jumpstart into infamy. The momentum of this and subsequent events moved him to launch his Generator
techno label. Whether DJ'ing worldwide or within his own productions, this fearless operator truly
encompasses all that is "Electronica", combining film music with New Wave melodies, monotone club anthems
with Grunge-inflected guitar feedback. With admitted influences ranging from Massive Attack and Timbaland
to Juan Atkins, Oldham`s output has taken down the borders, combined the concepts and blended the
elements into autobiographical narrative.

SKYNET (Drum and Bass)
Brighton,UK
Discrete/nVision Recordings/Skynet Recordings

As one half of the legendary production duo Stakka and Skynet, Nathan Vatali has been on
the cutting edge of Drum n Bass for nearly 15 years.
With his love of the music and
his appreciation of its intricacies, Skynet felt that it was time to create his own sound
and put it out there for others to enjoy. . It
wasnʼt long before Skynet's talents in the studio began to unfold parallel to the
increasing sophistication of the Jungle sound he loved so much.
After spending some time meeting new producers in his hometown of Brighton,
England, Skynet was introduced to Shaun Morris, aka Stakka. After years of hard work the duoʼs releases
began receiving recognition from many of the major players in the scene, including
Fabio, Grooverider,and Andy C. But it was Skynet & Stakkaʼs
“Voyager” LP (Audio Blueprint) that really stamped their mark on the Drum and Bass
map. The LP received rave reviews and is still regarded by many as a breakthrough for
the drum and bass sound. The album gained the duo worldwide recognition and
respect while continuing to solidify Skynetʼs stronghold as one of the hottest and most
innovative producers in the drum and bass music scene.The future is bright for the man from Brighton and
the global electronic music scene is
better off because of his contributions.

DEAD P.A. (Drum n Breaks) LIVE PA
Houston,TX
Goinka Records, LOAD Media UK

The legendary Texas live p.a. duo returns to Atlanta for their DEADICATED TOUR! Armed with a fresh coat of
war paint and an arsenal of self styled drum n breaks, DEAD P.A. goes on the offensive delivering nothing
less than total global thermal nuclear groove. Get ready for an EXCLUSIVE all new show just for The War
Room!
www.deadpa.com
www.myspace.com/deadpa

VOODOO VELKRO (Industrial) LIVE PA
Atlanta,GA

[informazzion]:[formed-in-unknown-destination]:[target:new-generation-in-search-of-music-instead-of-
religion]:[destination:unknown-but-not-important]:[final-result:slamming-beats-unstoppable-force]:[audio-
characteristics:black-magic-techno]:[matter:halographic]:[visual-frequencies:may-cause-mass-hysteria-
among-weak]:[designed-for:mass-propaganda-by-forceful-digital-audio-conspiracy]:[symptoms-
included:chronic-addiction]:[final-result:syntax-error]:[risk-of-failure:unknown]

[black]:[magic]:[techno]

Jluv(Techno)
Household/Aerotechnica

Rtificial(Breakcore)
Horrible Children

Sid Reflux (NRG)
SSS/Evil Empire

THE BUNKER:

KERO (IDM/Experimental) LIVE PA
Detroit,MI
Ghostly International/Detroit Underground
With over 20 releases on some of electronic music’s most celebrated and innovative labels such as Bpitch,
Ghostly International and Shitkatapult, as well as his own critically acclaimed Detroit Underground Records,
Kero has established a reputation for his unrepentantly brash, yet cultivated compositions and unforgettable
live performances, most recently, alongside notables such as Speedy J, Ken Ishii and Funkstorung. His
innovative approach to music, graphic design and video production feeds on the detritus of popular electronic
culture, creating a montage of fleeting musical and visual experiences that are paradoxically critical and
enamored with contemporary culture. The result is music that blurs genres from hip-hop to the most rarified
of techno experiments. Subsequently, the ephemeral nature of electronic culture, the “rave” experience and
aesthetics offers a microcosm to explore similar elements in popular culture.

TOTAL RECALL (Dubstep)
Greenville,SC

Heavily regarded as the southeast's nastiest dubstep production duo, Steve Welborn and Dustin Blair bring a
guaranteed awesome show! Be on the look out for Total Recall's forthcoming EP this fall on Velcro City
Records. DON'T SLEEP!!!

DJ LETO(Hardcore)
Chicago,IL
NAHM, GHA, happyhardcore.com

Hailing originally from Nashville, TN, DJ Leto began mixing hardcore
at the ripe age of 14. After almost six years of experience, he has
become one of the more well-known US hardcore DJs around and is
currently a resident DJ for the North American Hardcore Movement.
He's known for his unique blend of styles and well-crafted sets that
range from hardcore to house and back again.

Terror Cell(Crashcore) Live PA
myspace.com/terrorcellmusic

Belrok(Hardcore)
Horrible Children/Evil Empire

Jeremy(Dubstep)
Atlanta Dubstep/Household

Naf3rious(Drum n Bass)
Horrible Children/Nerve Agent

Minority Prom(Gabber)
Nophi Recordings

Mike Walker(Drum n Bass)
Horrible Children

THE BATTLEFIELD:

Come witness a series of No Holds Barred 2x4 Battle Sets between ATL's Strongest DJ's in every genre.
There can be only one!

Random Rabbit vs. The Secret Life (IDM) Live PA
Metrognome/ALR:Nophi Recordings

The Breed vs. Nightship (DnB Crew Battle)
Nerve Agent:Corinthian Recordings

DZK vs. Gimpmode (Dubstep)
Household:404audio

Hardcut vs. 3Z3K!3L (Hard Techno)
Horrible children/3vil Entertainment

Keebz vs. Cynispin (Hardcore)
Evolution:Horrible Children

Flynt vs. Cricket (Psytrance)
ATLpsy/Horrible Children:Single Cell

Edi-FI vs. Cyanide (Breaks)
Horrible Children:Evolution

Zan vs. Numonik (Hard Trance)
SSS:Bathtub Ocean

Also Featuring:

Fetish Performances
Grinder Shows
Live Visuals
Full Deco
Extreme Sound and Lighting

Special Surprise for everyone in costume or Camo!

www.myspace.com/HorribleChildren
www.horriblechildren.com

$20 Presales
10pm-7am

8/8/09
10pm-7am
@
BEYOND
595 Wells St.
Atlanta,GA,30312

Presales @ www.horriblechildren.com

BrightStar Festival Added by jumper (1 Attending)

BrightStar Festival
Because dogs can't hold jobs...
Host: Rolf Jon
Type: Party - Benefit
Network: Global
Start Time: Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 12:00pm
End Time: Sunday, August 9, 2009 at 12:00pm
Location: A peice of land out in jerusalem, where Jesus lost his sandal.
Phone: 5857340492
Email: [email protected]

Description This will be a festival that will have music, comedy, food, and drinks... all for a German Shepherd Rescue foundation.
http://www.brightstargsd.org/
I will be taking donations. It will be a all night and camping out. Once you RSVP from here call me or tell me how many people are coming if you are attending.
The music, comics, and appearances list so far is.
-MC Jumper
-Matt Griffo
-DJ Shadow
-DJ Val
-DJ Smoke
-My Penis
-Don Bowman
-Assemble Voltron
-Praxia
-C F DJ
-and more...

You do not have to stay for the camping but remember this is for a cause so donations and helping out would kick ass.

The Address is!

2874 Tom Campbell Rd.
Branchport, 14818

It took 1.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page