Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 A section for new DJ's

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djmk It would be cool if you had a section for beginning dj's what equipment is the right equipment. Where to learn some of the tircks of the trade, a help section you know stuff like that.
What do you think?

DJmk
silver The equipment section... it's the only section left that is coming soon :)

DJ Superman i agree, im just about to start and it'd be great to have a set of beginner tips and advice. There's quite a few on other sites around the place but things on this site seem to be done with alot more thought, i've had loads of sites contradict themselves etc. plus alot of people here are DJ's who know thety're stuff and, in particular, about hardcore mixing.

if there's anything we can do to help out silver, just put a list up!

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights
Xenochrome Check out http://djforums.com. There's lots of beginners on there, with some honest tips and advice.

Drugs are bad, because if you do drugs you're a hippy, and hippies suck ass.
Lazerath Also once its set up here an hhc.com then all djs' can contribute and if silver and the rest of the excellent djs' belive the tip to be usefull it could be put in with the tutorials..

Hardcore Forever. True And Thru. Never Let It End.
Blue Frequency thats not a bad idea. ill second or third or maybe....fourth that idea. i had a tough time finding info on mixing/scratching and what equipment to get. not to mention a place to get help and ideas.

*likes that idea much*

{)~No room for hate in Hardcore~(}
genericrevolution if your going to start with vinyl use Technics 1200 or 1210's or the Vestax one's.

don't buy a cheap and nasty mixer (especially if you feel like you might want to do scratching) as the faders wear REAL quickly and the repoduction of sound is usually not as good... also another point on the mixer side of things - get one with all the bass and treble gains etc on EACH CHANNEL this can make all the difference (in some cases) to the quality of the sound of whats coming out.

It took 0.68 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page